Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fact we play both of these in the next two games, and I'm not looking forward to either speaks volumes!

If Chelsea somehow turn up against us next week, then I SWEAR they've done tonight on purpose!

I’ve never seen so many flicks and tricks in a “derby” . Chelsea are a fucking disgrace!
Where was the battle of the bridge performance in Chelsea tonight… a disgrace

not 18th considering how many games we won whilst he was away.

But winning games with a huge injury crisis and your captain and best player away wasn't impressive enough for you apparently

Without Sons goals we'd be 9th and 3 points behind Chslsea 😂😂😂

4 places down. (on par with the likes of City without Haalands, Arsenals without Sakas)

Not fucking 9 places worse off and fighting relegation.

Chelsea always raise their game against us because we're their rivals and its a proper Derby. When they play Woolwich, both sets of fans just hold hands and sing about how much they both really hate Tottenham. It's why Chelsea are happy to roll over and have their tummies tickled by the Scum.

Back
Top Bottom