Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do people on this forum increasingly speak in a sort of present tense way about things that have already happened or may happen in future? For example if Lloris should have saved a shot in a match, people on here will say afterwards, "Lloris saves that all day" or something... I'm probably not explaining it well though. It's weird.

Why do people on this forum increasingly speak in a sort of present tense way about things that have already happened or may happen in future? For example if Lloris should have saved a shot in a match, people on here will say afterwards, "Lloris saves that all day" or something... I'm probably not explaining it well though. It's weird.
Yoot speak?

I am the only one who would like us to roll the dice on berahino? young, Great shooting, fast, intelligent, 2 feeted player and possess a very good technique. could be one hell of a striker with the right altitude and training.

I am the only one who would like us to roll the dice on berahino? young, Great shooting, fast, intelligent, 2 feeted player and possess a very good technique. could be one hell of a striker with the right altitude and training.
We don't often play noticeably above sea level though...

No you aren't, especially since he can cover the wings. Interest has cooled down for him, so I think it'd be an astute grab if it were to happen. Definitely won't though :/

As long as none of the summer signings get loaned out I will be happy.

We could sign a left back, or just use a Fryers, not many are gonna join knowing they will be a substitute and I want Rose to be given the while season as he's been one of best players.

More signings will make us look a tad ridiculous, we have an amazing squad. Use it

Back
Top Bottom