Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shane Long being reported in the papers today.

Shane Long.

Let's all have that sink in for a minute.

Shane.

Long.

:lennon:
Maybe not the best technically.
But his work ethic is something that inspires.
Did you watch that game this season against Chelsea?
He gave fag Terry a heart attack, out muscled him and generally just beat him up!
If Defoe is to go, Shlong is a good call, for the right price that is.

Shane Long as a third striker would not be the end of the world. I'd certainly prefer Berahino though if we're to pilfer West Brom, especially since he's also English and would provide superb cover on the wings.

Can't see Levy buying anything in January. I expect a striker on loan.
Not that getting a striker on loan would be a bad thing, look at Everton, they got both Lukaku and Deulofeu and those two are among their best players. I doubt we can loan a striker of that quality in January though.

Berahinio would be a right coup, seems to be technically gifted, alot of pace, won't require huge wages and will only get better, although, being English, and mid season, WBA will want something crazy like £20 million.

Back
Top Bottom