Winter 2013/14 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As long as none of the summer signings get loaned out I will be happy.

We could sign a left back, or just use a Fryers, not many are gonna join knowing they will be a substitute and I want Rose to be given the while season as he's been one of best players.

I would agree with you apart from that Fryers has unfortunately looked absolutely staggering poor since returning.

His game against e.g. Tromsø was one of the worst fullback performances for Spurs I can recall, and sadly Naughton have had a few stinkers.

We need a seasoned left back.

Perhaps he will come good, but on balance of how he has performed for Spurs, it is hard to see what that big tug-of-war with ManU was all about.

Levys pride, post Berbatov (and Carrick). Fergie apparently rated him, Levy wanted to "win" so set up the elaborate charade of Fryers going to Belgium and getting homesick.

Was never about the player, IMO, especially as he looks at best years away from the first team

Yet he appearently is 21 years old. Should by far be able to hold his own now.

If he isn't ready however, then it makes the club look all the more silly for letting BAE go without replacement.

They really do not have a clue, do they?

It really looks that way at the minute.

Maybe by the end of the season it will be the biggest masterstroke ever, but right now I really doubt it

Back
Top Bottom