Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rival fans attending a match together?

liverpool-and-everton-fans-together-at-wembley-for-the-fa-cup-semi-final-620-384395871_crop_650.jpg

Get yerself to fuck.:lamelashock:

They all share family so it's not unusual. Don't see a problem with it; at least they're not southerners who have never even been up north and support Liverpool.

There's a lot of families in North London with Spurs and Woolwich fans.. Same in Manchester with United and City. We all manage to hate eachother without acting like that picture

On the topic of That Lot...

I got into a debate with a Gooner in a pub who, when I said Lamela would come good, said, "Kiss my Woolwich." (Damned filter!)

I didn't even realise that anyone could try to make that a thing and I'm furious that he's still trying. Someone should brutally murder him.

Back
Top Bottom