Modern Football is Broken - Picture Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rival fans attending a match together?

liverpool-and-everton-fans-together-at-wembley-for-the-fa-cup-semi-final-620-384395871_crop_650.jpg

Get yerself to fuck.:lamelashock:

Most Liverpool consider Utd to be their main rivals. That's how backward they are.

Really not at all.

This. Im 100% pyro. And any other "Ultra" should be too. It is absolute bullshit to say they dont add to the atmosphere. If you don't like it, buy a surgical mask / gas mask. You're meant to be hardcore.

Not thats pwopah nawtee old school.

Fucking hell.

Stay out of stadiums. Some pony chant for shithouse students who don't even know that they're singing about.

Fuck off.
I was out in our local town on new years eve which is in Somerset, and this chant started in the smoking area :parker:. I could not bring myself to chant it and started chanting 'yid army' instead:vdvshh:. Fickle as everyone was began chanting to. Couldn't decide whether it was cool because everyone was chanting spurs songs or shit because these cunts don't support spurs. I did come to the conclusion however, that these were a bunch of fucking special cases.:freundgoal:

not really a picture but this is depressing. http://www.theguardian.com/football...ootball-england-abuse-death-threats-withering

I've signed the petition, but actually I think it should also fall on the players to give a small % of their weekly wage to grass roots football, seeing as most of them will have come through that way. Or is that the problem? Do most top class players now have very little experience of playing on these boggy pitches with shit facilities because the best clubs pick them up at 5,6 years old and they get to use the best training grounds?

not really a picture but this is depressing. http://www.theguardian.com/football...ootball-england-abuse-death-threats-withering

I've signed the petition, but actually I think it should also fall on the players to give a small % of their weekly wage to grass roots football, seeing as most of them will have come through that way. Or is that the problem? Do most top class players now have very little experience of playing on these boggy pitches with shit facilities because the best clubs pick them up at 5,6 years old and they get to use the best training grounds?

Think its a bit of both. You get players who develop late (although that age is becoming younger and younger) and some that are spotted very early on. Agree that some wage percentage, however small, should be put back in from the Premier League as least.

When I was 10 I trained for a year with Norwich and rather than my local club facilities obviously I got the use of better quality facilities and proper qualified coaches.

Didn't make fuck all difference to me though:dawsonmean:

Back
Top Bottom