Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so, I suppose I better apologize to Timmy after that. I'm still pissed off that he didnt bring anyone in, but fair play to him he had his tactics spot on tonight when everyone else was questioning him. Still not sure about Bentaleb yet, and would prefer more experience, but I suppose his youthfulness this evening was a plus. Still saying all that, Newcastles defence was absolutely shocking, their whole team was.
Just need agent Holtby to drag something out over at the Cottage.

First game under Sherwood I have genuinely enjoyed, well done Tim. Certainly not what I expected when I saw the team sheet.

There were plenty of problems, not least our relaxed defending and switching off for half the second half - but all in all I thought it was really good.

Bentalebs best game by a distance, no surprise with Capoue behind him.
Paulinho did well and I really enjoyed Dembele on the right.
Vertonghen and Kaboul at the back together...

Best game in ages

Fantastic team selection by Sherwood. Yes Newcastle were awful but we still needed to put out the right team to beat them. Even Naughton was taking corners in this game, that's how different it all was!

Well done TIM! :sherwoodlol:
south-park-timmy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom