Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have won eight and lost just one of our last eleven league away games. That's league winning form when it comes to away matches, too bad we have been so inconsistent at home.

I have no idea what happened there! I only got the chance to watch the first half where I thought we were pants and lucky to be one-nil up. But, Four-nil???? Did we play out of our skins in the second half or something?

Just seen the highlights from fulham-liverpool. Holtby looks really good, seems to have a toe in on everything that Fulham create.
I have no idea what happened there! I only got the chance to watch the first half where I thought we were pants and lucky to be one-nil up. But, Four-nil???? Did we play out of our skins in the second half or something?
Newcastle was pretty shit. We were pretty good. Took our chances.

Thats a bad result for them based on form and results thus far, 6 points behind now
They've only taken 1 from a possible 6. got thrashed once and couldnt score against a terrible united. The wheels are coming off - though would be harder for them had chelsea won and if citeh had played tonight. We could well end up facing them in a few weeks knowing a win would draw us level with them...
It's so much easier when you are chasing and ot having to look over your shoulder.

Largest margin of victory since Villa last Boxing Day. Previous one before that was the 5-0 against Newcastle.

I think the toon are a mess, Krul in particular but you can only beat what's in front of you.

We defended ok, but Lloris is looking on great form, he's had a really decent last couple of games.

Nice to see Chadli get his first goal which was genuinely decent hit. I still think we need better balance and we're not running on all cylinders but let's enjoy tonight, feels like a long time since we won a game so comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom