FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

its been close all came. Either team could have scored, just because we conceded a goal doesn't change that. Yet suddenly we're terrible? Nah, its a dogshit pitch in a dogshit country, on a cold night, with most of our best players two thousand miles away. I'll take a 1-0 loss happily.

If £100m+ worth of players seem to play like a Pub team when they're on a Pub team pitch, we may as well play a first XI with fat barry up front and Dave the Builder at CB

If £100m+ worth of players seem to play like a Pub team when they're on a Pub team pitch, we may as well play a first XI with fat barry up front and Dave the Builder at CB
pub team?? Just because we can't actually pronounce Dnipro doesn't mean they're mugs. That Nappywanker fella was being touted around for what, 18 mill or something? loads of internationals. England drew 0-0 with Ukraine a few months back.

Two teams that couldn't defend well and relied on some fortune. Both moved the ball quick to attack fast. A very poor pitch, good referring. Soldaho couldn't hit a barn door. We should beat them next week at home.

I feel Timmy is gonna field a strong side next Thursday and absolutely demolish them at home. I'm just worried about the fixture congestion coming up though.

I'm way more upset than I should be considering we certainly can just dick them at the Lane but I have one thing to say: fuck Eastern Europe. I apologize to Dan and all our other great posters from over there but seriously fuck Eastern Europe.

When was the last time we had a fulfilling match over there? 1972 in Bucharest? We're always stuck on some shit pitch not taking our chances. It's so frustrating.

Also Vertonghen clearly loathes Europa. Horror show tonight with that penalty and he fucked us out last year with that unnecessary red card.

Remember how fluid and dangerous we looked against Newcastle? Yeah,
some of the players seriously need to have a word with to themselves Townsend and soldado shocking
I just think that Townsend looks too anxious and almost like he's just trying way too hard. He's younger and trying to make a name for himself, so he's getting selfish and making stupid choices to do it. Soldado? Well, he's just pretty much out of excuses at this point.

Back
Top Bottom