Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done to Norwich. They deserved it, poor as piss but hearts on the sleeves.

Shocking display by us. Poor attitudes even from some of my personal faves like Jan and Hugo.

Others were just ... well, no fuck it, no point in pointing it out for the umpteenth time just to face abuse from other posters

Helluva lot more where that came from. Took me 2 pages to find them. I find YOU embarrassing with your pathetic comments.

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism and debating but the bile and shit coming out of your mob is a joke.
Constructive criticism?

This is a forum of people watching a (poor) game of football, not a project scrum group session.

in a way it's a relief to watch a game like this and bring the expectations down to earth

after watching Liverpool earlier and Woolwich yesterday, fifth place flatters us

Back
Top Bottom