Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy must be all like :levylol:
Because this kid is not only highly talented and with a great attitude,
he's also a marketer's wet dream.
-English born
-Portuguese trained (Sporting is a conveyor belt of world class players)
-Grandfather is ex secretary of the FA and ex player
-Father was a professional tennis player
-Continuously resisted playing for Portugal in favor of playing for England's U18,19,20,21
-Looks terribly English, his face IS a rainy night in Stoke.
-Chosen by Umbro to be a future face of England (see previous point)

Solid piece of business, jokes aside I am absolutely thrilled to see Dier in action for us. Top player. Top attitude.

I'm just going to have a large Macallan 10 year old
pedo_bear_by_yq6.jpg

-Looks terribly English, his face IS a rainy night in Stoke.:levylol:
Solid piece of business, jokes aside I am absolutely thrilled to see Dier in action for us. Top player. Top attitude.

...so, pronunciation-wise, is it Dier (continental stress on the 'er') as in Christian Dior...
or Pie'n'Mash Dier as in Danny?? :nawty:

Anyone got any highlights/good articles on the kid? I can admit I know totally fuck all about him...
R we getting him now? Or is he going back on loan?

Swing enough times and you'll hit the nail on the head :kaboul:
That's the normal response, but ask yourself three questions:
How many professional footballers are there in the world?
How many profeesional football clubs are there in the world?
How likely is it to link a random footballer to a random club and be successfull?

That's the normal response, but ask yourself three questions:
How many professional footballers are there in the world?
How many profeesional football clubs are there in the world?
How likely is it to link a random footballer to a random club and be successfull?
Take that and divide it by how many wanna be ITKs there are and how many guesses they have each and it's not all that unlikely.

Take that and divide it by how many wanna be ITKs there are and how many guesses they have each and it's not all that unlikely.
Not really. The read only ITK section on spurs community have 104 updates right now from this window, many of them on the same players. Consider the source and ITK can be informative and entertaining.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...er-and-agent-over-spurs-transfer-9642974.html

"Sporting Clube de Portugal announces that during [July] the club started negotiations with Eric Dier over the renewal of his contract," read the statement.
"Unexpectedly, Sporting, SAD was confronted by the player's father and official representative with a bid from Tottenham Hotspur, with that bid activating a clause agreed by previous boards of directors for the sale of the player for an amount of €5million or more, unless the personal terms offered as part of the bid are matched.
"Due to the club's current salary policy, the respective balance within the squad and the on-going financial restructuring underway at the club, it was not possible to match the proposed terms.
"Furthermore, Sporting, SAD was also informed that the player did not want to remain with the club even on equal terms and that any equal or improved personal terms would not have been accepted.
"In light of the above, Sporting, SAD announces the complete sale of the economic rights of the player Eric Dier to Tottenham Hotspur for €5milion, without any future rights relative to the player.
"Despite the above mentioned events, Sporting, SAD wishes Eric Dier all the best in his career."

Back
Top Bottom