Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pochettino has had quite the #Spursy week. Needless red card, conceding first to a team on the outer fringe of Europe, and now Levy casting his target aside for a cheaper option. It's like he's part of the family now.

A dominant performance ending in 0-0 to QPR on Sunday and he'll have had the Spursy quadruple.

Last edited:
Hopefully he can do this again in the premier league

oY7vA.gif

We might even score from corners.

:adeohshit:

I'm just happy we've finally figured out how to stop conceding them. We were a set piece goal factory in 2012-13. Every time we gave up a corner I would feel this sinking feeling in my gut, and far too many times that feeling ended up replaced with exasperation rather than surprise.

Last edited:
I'm just happy we've finally figured out how to stop conceding them. We were a set piece goal factory in 2012-13. Every time we have up a corner I would feel this sinking feeling in my gut, and far too many times that feeling ended up replaced with exasperation rather than surprise.

Every time last season we won a corner I thought what's the fucking point might as well kick it all the way back to lloris.

Good point worth bringing up actually. Anyone aware of how he does in the box on set pieces per year? Contribute a count or the rarity every few years?
Not sure but at the end of last year eriksens dead balls were lethal hopefully that's an area we'll improve on and that fazio will help in improving.. And sometimes its just the threat of having to defend a big guy that creates chances from set pieces by defensive lapses

Not sure but at the end of last year eriksens dead balls were lethal hopefully that's an area we'll improve on and that fazio will help in improving.. And sometimes its just the threat of having to defend a big guy that creates chances from set pieces by defensive lapses

Agreed. And with the favorable chance we'd have Eriksen, Ade, Vert, and Fats all on the pitch at the same time, such a combo should provide a nice little contribution to the goals scored column.

Back
Top Bottom