Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This fella has gone under my radar really, does anyone know if he can move? Hope he isn't a metersacker type carthorse

This is him...what do you think?
figurina.JPG

:dawsonlol:

A dominant performance ending in 0-0 to QPR on Sunday and he'll have had the Spursy quadruple.
More like 0-1 with a late Bobby Zamora cracker (and going on to remain as his only goal this season)

Come on, mate - you know the script by now

Not interested, I remember him now, he's a journeyman centreback, I've seen him at loads of clubs all over the world!
Bloody mercenary

I was never great at sensing sarcasm over the internet, but in case your not being sarcastic. He's been at 2 clubs in his whole career and he's been at Sevilla since 2007.

If you are being sarcastic then just ignore me :dawsonlol:

If he is comfortable with ball at feet great.

If he's tall slow and poor on the ball i'm not enthused.

yes, I'm writing him off already.

personally, i've never heard of him but a mate of mine who is obsessed with Spanish football reckons he's a beast and a great signing..
Hopefully he's right.

Back
Top Bottom