Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is him...what do you think?
figurina.JPG

:dawsonlol:

If y'all recall our wall against Downing and the Spammers last season, that would be an improvement :pochfacepalm:

Pochettino has had quite the #Spursy week. Needless red card, conceding first to a team on the outer fringe of Europe, and now Levy casting his target aside for a cheaper option. It's like he's part of the family now.

A dominant performance ending in 0-0 to QPR on Sunday and he'll have had the Spursy quadruple.
:harryhmm::pochsmirk:

I think he looks impressive. I'm getting a bit excited, one of my mates who follows La Liga, said that he had an amazing season. Barca was apparently also interested, I'm really excited about this guy.

Back
Top Bottom