Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think he looks impressive. I'm getting a bit excited, one of my mates who follows La Liga, said that he had an amazing season. Barca was apparently also interested, I'm really excited about this guy.

I like. Looks like a Poch choice to me. Tall strapping lad, very calm and composed, and very effective recycler of the ball to other more attacking team members. That's how it looks based on those YouTube clips anyway #pinchofsalt

Eh, not particularly keen on the idea of bringing in an injury prone player. That being said, our transfers this summer have been damn good so far, so if the club wants him I'm 100% on board.

Eh, not particularly keen on the idea of bringing in an injury prone player. That being said, our transfers this summer have been damn good so far, so if the club wants him I'm 100% on board.

See where you are coming from but Vlad hasn't exactly covered himself in glory on the injury front either.

http://sevilla.abc.es/deportes/orgu...o-jugador-del-tottenham-70945-1409061267.html

The saga is over: Fazio, new Tottenham
A representative of the English club has just launched in the league, at 16.02, the document certifying the payment of ten million

A representative of Tottenham just introduced in the League document in which the income of ten million euros for the buyout Fede Fazio is established, as has been found orgullodenervion.'s agent Tottenham was received by the Vice President and head of the League competitions, Manuel Gurruchaga. The player is waiting to be notified you when to travel to London to join as soon as possible to training coach, Mauricio Pochettino. English club plans to give officers the Fazio signing this afternoon. Even, and depending on the degree of adaptation and how they see the Argentine coach, he would not rule out that he could make his debut for Tottenham on Sunday against Liverpool.

So will he just walk into the first eleven? If so it would be instead of Kaboul? Would Lloris become captain by default or would it be Verts announced as Captain with the announcement of his new contract?
Gosh its all happening Tickets for this weeks game will be hard to get! Great news about Fonzy

Probably will ease him in I think but I would be excited if he started v Liverpool. Still think Kaboul looks a bit dodgy at the moment. Anyway we have great options in defence now, well happy.

Probably will ease him in I think but I would be excited if he started v Liverpool. Still think Kaboul looks a bit dodgy at the moment. Anyway we have great options in defence now, well happy.

As we saw with the Man City/ Liverpool game, it's risky to start a new player at the back in such a big game. Jovetic's first goal was due to a lack of communication between Lovren and Moreno. Even with Ballo, I don't think Pool bring a huge aerial threat. Much rather stick with what we have until Fazio is more up to speed.

Back
Top Bottom