SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hugo was immense today too.
He should've earned a clean-sheet with that performance. Great stuff from him!

FlamboyantLegalAnnashummingbird.gif

Well, not the 3-0 pasting I predicted, but the performance was pretty dire. Got away with a point but it was backs to the wall stuff. What is it with the mentality that after scoring just sit really deep and try to hold on... IT NEVER WORKS. In the last 20 minutes of the first half we took the game to them, pushed players forward and looked very dangerous. The 2nd half was total negativity. And Lamela.. I don't know about the 30 million player, more like the 30 quid player.
Aaaalrighty.

Save the melt for when things are actually shit instead.

Well, feared for a loss, but could have won it. I think I'll take the draw, and the much welcome display of steel. Now to match some greater finesse and execution. Pochettino demanded a response, and the players delivered.

Well, not the 3-0 pasting I predicted, but the performance was pretty dire. Got away with a point but it was backs to the wall stuff. What is it with the mentality that after scoring just sit really deep and try to hold on... IT NEVER WORKS. In the last 20 minutes of the first half we took the game to them, pushed players forward and looked very dangerous. The 2nd half was total negativity. And Lamela.. I don't know about the 30 million player, more like the 30 quid player.
Clearly never really Sen a NLD. Stick with NFL.

Good game made by Spurs players overall speaking ,pity for the last 15 minutes,huge pressure in our half of the pitch…a fair result in the end.

What the fuck had Ade done to his barnet, if he spent as much time thinking about what position he is playing in as what sort of hairdo he's going to have , he might of nicked a goal.

Back
Top Bottom