SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll take the point. But fucking hate everything about how we played: defensive, desperate, reactionary. And yet the only way we could have played and not get destroyed.

Happy with a draw Kaboul was absolutely brilliant, Adebayor wasn't so impressive honestly think id of had more of an impact on the game today, why we didn't sign a striker in the summer is beyond me, anyway good result the fight and determination was great to see hopefully this can kick start our season

Honestly, not a stellar performance from us, but it's nevertheless a great result for us.
A bit gutted we conceded, but I would've taken a point before the game.

Other than that ...
Ka-BOOM was epic today.
And Ade was quite poor.

Oh and good to see Lamela with the assist and that great Chadli celebration.
(Non-sense booking though)

CraftyUnfortunateBorer.gif

Ade has a poor workrate at times but unfortunately for what we're trying to do he is the best option. Soldado cannot hold it up, or win aerial. Both vital for playing on the counter. It's a lose-lose until we're able to pass it around excellently then we can use Soldado as the lone CF. Otherwise he's ineffective unless it's 442 which comes with its own problems against top teams.

Had to dig deep for that result, I think it will be a real boost to the team and Kaboul was just fantastic, a true captain's performance.

Ade was very disappointing, I think Soldado or Kane deserve a start next match. Also need to work on our passing and movement when in attack.

Would loved to have beaten the cunts, but a point is good.

So so so would have taken that result if someone offered it to me before the match.

More than anything, I'm glad to hear the away fans singing happily come the final whistle. This result should hopefully give Poch a reprieve and allow us to develop his style better.
Oh, and Ryan Mason is now a god. I love you, everyone.

Well, not the 3-0 pasting I predicted, but the performance was pretty dire. Got away with a point but it was backs to the wall stuff. What is it with the mentality that after scoring just sit really deep and try to hold on... IT NEVER WORKS. In the last 20 minutes of the first half we took the game to them, pushed players forward and looked very dangerous. The 2nd half was total negativity. And Lamela.. I don't know about the 30 million player, more like the 30 quid player.

Honestly, not a stellar performance from us, but it's nevertheless a great result for us.
A bit gutted we conceded, but I would've taken a point before the game.

Other than that ...
Ka-BOOM was epic today.
And Ade was quite poor.

Oh and good to see Lamela with the assist and that great Chadli celebration.
(Non-sense booking though)

CraftyUnfortunateBorer.gif

There were too many nonsense bookings. Ref had gotten himself to a point where he had to produce a yellow for almost every foul.

What pisses me off about about Chadli's card was that when Walcott went on the wind up it was 'banter', when one of ours does it, it's a booking.

Back
Top Bottom