SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What was point in getting this tit along to ask his opinion??

article-2386710-1B338A06000005DC-862_634x824.jpg

May I ask - how did Poch 'change the style and formation' on Saturday seeing that he used virtually the same staring 11 for the 6th week running? Serious question.

You could see quite clearly that we were a lot more disciplined defensively, quicker to more into defensive positions, and dropping deeper than usual. You could see Lamela sticking to right midfield defensively, Eriksen to the left, and Chadli staying higher up as a secondary striker with defensive duties on their DM (Arteta/Flamini). When we won the ball we were much more direct than usual, trying to counter.

It was a clear game plan, and it almost worked out. A bit dissapointing that we got too deep and defensive towards the end, but the match as a whole should be a confidence booster for our lads.

What's funny is those gooner melts who think that the graphic displayed on the TV screen is what HawkEye is using to make the decision, and then countering the Hawk Eye decision with a grainy picture which isn't even on the goal line.
They're so desperate. It's like their brains cannot compute that we might have equalled them on Saturday.
And lastly, remember - last time it was 1:1 at their place, we followed up with a peachy 5:1 at the Lane.

What's funny is those gooner melts who think that the graphic displayed on the TV screen is what HawkEye is using to make the decision, and then countering the Hawk Eye decision with a grainy picture which isn't even on the goal line.
They're so desperate. It's like their brains cannot compute that we might have equalled them on Saturday.
And lastly, remember - last time it was 1:1 at their place, we followed up with a peachy 5:1 at the Lane.

It may have LOOKED like it went over... but then again, Pedro Mendes' goal LOOKED like it went over, and that wasn't given either... oh, no hang on, that DID go over didn't it!
Fuck 'em and their "This only happens to ArseAnal" conspiracies... NO IT DOESN'T... IT NEVER DOES!
However, if they want a few conspiracies, I'll give them some... let's start at Upton Park at the end of the 2005/06 season for starters... and then switch to Highbury for the main course!
CUNTS! fuck 'em all!

Fuck 'em and their "This only happens to ArseAnal" conspiracies... NO IT DOESN'T... IT NEVER DOES!

You only have to look at their previous league game to see how everything goes their way:

Lambert claimed his side were “running on empty” due to the virus that had swept through the dressing room.

Nathan Baker and Darren Bent were left out after falling victim.

Ashley Westwood fell ill before the game and was withdrawn at late notice and Andreas Weimann went off sick at half-time.

Lambert also revealed Fabian Delph and keeper Brad Guzan had been affected.

These are the luckiest cunts to have ever graced football

We conceded because Lamela missed his clearance nothing to do with Ades performance. They could not score before or after the mistake. We frustrated and teased them. They weren't good enough to open us up. Let's remember they didn't beat any of the top teams last season. We did a number on them and they struggled as they do against any decent side. The worm has turned?

Of course it had a lot to do with Ade's performance, so many sides in the past have performed defensively with an adept CF who can provide an outlet to relieve the team of wave after wave of pressure. Didier Drogba was the master of this, disrupted momentum incredibly. The goal itself was down to one individual error, yet a better player than Ade would mean we wouldn't have been on the backfoot ever since we scored our goal.

If the screen is paused, then its a single frame isnt it......

I'd like to see the path the ball travelled on its way, because after the ball was shown to have not cross the line by the GDS, it most definitely got closer to crossing the line before Lloris clawed it away.

The decision system has shown the initial save, not the second movement by Lloris to clear the ball. I'd like to see how close that second instance was.

If the screen is paused, then its a single frame isnt it......

I'd like to see the path the ball travelled on its way, because after the ball was shown to have not cross the line by the GDS, it most definitely got closer to crossing the line before Lloris clawed it away.

The decision system has shown the initial save, not the second movement by Lloris to clear the ball. I'd like to see how close that second instance was.

Miles away. Don't worry about it.

I think they should be grateful that Chadli and Lamela do not have electric pace because could you have imagined Bale playing on Saturday?? When we grabbed the ball back from them so many times he would've had an absolute field day running at their remaining back 2-3 and it could've been a comfortable, counter attacking victory.

It does use hawk eye! I gave you a link showing you it uses hawk eye too

you know what I'm going for a drink
I know it uses Hawk-Eye, I was stating that it should give you a plot of the ball like in tennis or cricket for example. As it is, you just get a single frame with no demonstration that this is the frame of interest, i.e the closest the ball came to crossing the line.

Back
Top Bottom