Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate. Believe me. That wasn't a pop. That was a mild genital cuff. Very mild. Milder than a korma. Though you wouldn't understand what a korma is what with you sleeping with your brother and sister in a z bed in your caravan as your mum smokes meth and does 15 dollar tricks with angry rednecks eating grits on the outskirts of farmerville, Louisiana.
Just fuck off once and for all you unfunny, worthless, multi piece of gooner scum turd

Let him play well to try and get another contract - just not with us.
Horrible man - I play for money to send back to africa, when was it THFC's responsibility to provide money for Adebayor to give to others ?
If he was really honest about needing more money to "send back" he would live a very modest lifestyle (which he does not) - fraud.

Yac I totally agree with you, he is probably the biggest dick ever. whenever I come to your house and I see Ade he just completely blanks me, sheeeeesh what a prick he is!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom