Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Detached from the fans that are the lifeblood?

The simple fact is that not everyone in WHL despises Ade. You think I dont know that? You think I live in a hut in Alaska or something, and never see or speak to my family and mates who go week in week out?

You dont represent the fanbase. Your opinion on Ade is your's....some share it, some dont.

You act like you have a truer connection to what it is to be Spurs but at the end of the day, your assumptions are as way off as your perception of what it is to be a fan.

Im guessing you would have taken Berbatov back. Im guessing you sang Modrics name in his last season. Im guessing you would have followed "us" to Stratford.

You've got it all wrong fella...its not about who can sing "When I was just a little boy...." the loudest, or who hates arse the most.....

Might wanna re-think your priorities when it comes to Tottenham.

I think we're done here. You're second guessing is just not my level. It appears I was mistaken. I gave you a chance but it appears you are simple sammy. I shan't be responding to your posts on this matter again. But please feel free spam elsewhere.

Regards

Mr Timkins

I think we're done here. You're second guessing is just not my level. It appears I was mistaken. I gave you a chance but it appears you are simple sammy. I shan't be responding to your posts on this matter again. But please feel free spam elsewhere.

Regards

Mr Timkins

You tried to mug me off, and it slapped you in the face, now you run off with your tail between your legs.

Yes, Im a simple guy, I like it that way. Some people prefer to try and be clever, but its very easy to show them up for the cretins they are. You are one of them.

Thats why you second guessed my existence as a Tottenham fan, and got it all wrong, and I second guessed your's, and you ran off crying....suggesting I was probably somewhere near the mark.

Feel free to jog on. Regards, Simple Sammy.

You tried to mug me off, and it slapped you in the face, now you run off with your tail between your legs.

Yes, Im a simple guy, I like it that way. Some people prefer to try and be clever, but its very easy to show them up for the cretins they are. You are one of them.

Thats why you second guessed my existence as a Tottenham fan, and got it all wrong, and I second guessed your's, and you ran off crying....suggesting I was probably somewhere near the mark.

Feel free to jog on. Regards, Simple Sammy.

I think I was bang on matey. Go back and read my post again. Maybe calling you simple is an insult to all of the forest gumps around the world. Apologies to them.

Anyway. As I said. We are done here.

Kind regards

Mr Timkins

Mate. Believe me. That wasn't a pop. That was a mild genital cuff. Very mild. Milder than a korma. Though you wouldn't understand what a korma is what with you sleeping with your brother and sister in a z bed in your caravan as your mum smokes meth and does 15 dollar tricks with angry rednecks eating grits on the outskirts of farmerville, Louisiana.

Mate. Believe me. That wasn't a pop. That was a mild genital cuff. Very mild. Milder than a korma. Though you wouldn't understand what a korma is what with you sleeping with your brother and sister in a z bed in your caravan as your mum smokes meth and does 15 dollar tricks with angry rednecks eating grits on the outskirts of farmerville, Louisiana.
What the fuck is going on in this thread?

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

I'm only joking. I just googled Louisiana and saw grits and farmerville.

I am sure Mr Louisina is a pillar of his local community and doesn't live in a trailer park. And even if he does. Kudos to him for having internet. And many, many great entertainers have come from that enviroment.

Arrrgghhhh. Stop it! Stop it!

Admin Admin if you lose the Ade smilies I will donate 100. Yes 100. Pounds. English. Alright Abe, Scottish too. You lucky fucker. You don't know how lucky you are.

I will donate this very evening.
£100?

Decisions, decisions - would I buy a house in Dundee, or a venti decaf Americano in Aberdeen? What to do, what to do....?
:adestare:

I live two doors away from Adebayor and he is a massive pr!ck. I don't think he's going to be leaving anytime soon as he just bought this house for around 6 million not more then a year ago

Back
Top Bottom