Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So he's not just taking a holiday then and fucking off home to dive into a swimming pool of bank notes then?

We like Nacir, so this story is true.

But just like Defoe, his grief will be forgotten in less than 2 games should his form drop, and he will just be a shit cunt that needs to go ASAP.

Love it

So he's not just taking a holiday then and fucking off home to dive into a swimming pool of bank notes then?

But just like Defoe, his grief will be forgotten in less than 2 games should his form drop, and he will just be a shit cunt that needs to go ASAP.

Love it
Ok I'll bite.
Fuck off with this shit.
Why does every post you make have to try to prove some point you've made in an earlier feud. Do you have a little checklist of ongoing arguments by you desk to use as a reference tool, because I can't imagine anyone being so petty straight off the top of their head.

A young player who has fostered a great relationship with the fans in a genuine way, has lost his Dad. Of course the story is fucking true. And people are offering condolences. Even those who don't rate him.

I don't personally give ade a hard time for his constant disappearing act, but it does disappoint me because we've given him so many chances. He has form. Chadli has been nothing but a model pro who works hard very game, which is now reflected in his form.

As for your second point, yeah his form might drop and some people might give him a hard time for it eventually. (Most likely you.) Because life does go on.

Love it

No real need for this at the moment, is there.

Did "we"?

You maybe.

No, I always sympathised with Ade going home. So I can sympathise with Chadli going home without being a moronic hypocrite.

If you had no problem with Ade going home, then I dont see why you are taking personal issue with my post, as its clearly not referring to you.

I say "we" as Spurs fans generally....not into tagging culprits

Last edited:
Ok I'll bite.
Fuck off with this shit.
Why does every post you make have to try to prove some point you've made in an earlier feud. Do you have a little checklist of ongoing arguments by you desk to use as a reference tool, because I can't imagine anyone being so petty straight off the top of their head.

A young player who has fostered a great relationship with the fans in a genuine way, has lost his Dad. Of course the story is fucking true. And people are offering condolences. Even those who don't rate him.

I don't personally give ade a hard time for his constant disappearing act, but it does disappoint me because we've given him so many chances. He has form. Chadli has been nothing but a model pro who works hard very game, which is now reflected in his form.

As for your second point, yeah his form might drop and some people might give him a hard time for it eventually. (Most likely you.) Because life does go on.

Basically what I said then.

We like Chadli, so the story is true and he gets sympathy.

We dont like Ade, so he´s bullshitting about his family, and went to Africa to chill on the beach, and he gets no sympathy.

No, I always sympathised with Ade going home. So I can sympathise with Chadli going home without being a moronic hypocrite.

If you had no problem with Ade going home, then I dont see why are taking personal issue with my post, as its clearly not referring to you.

But in any event, the info we got was that Ade went home because his Mom 'juju'd' him or something, no? Or are you talking about when his Brother died?

But in any event, the info we got was that Ade went home because his Mom 'juju'd' him or something, no? Or are you talking about when his Brother died?

The club gave him permission for family issues, which Ade has said has been a very tough time. Thats what I know, and thats what I sympathise with.

Others call it lies. Thats up to them.....but watch them start crawling with emotion for Chadli.

All because Chadli is liked....and people are going to justify that with a straight face.

I don't understand why do you care so much? I like you, Sammy (I know, how relieved you must be!) but this seems a strange crusade for an e-victory.

The club gave him permission for family issues, which Ade has said has been a very tough time. Thats what I know, and thats what I sympathise with.

Others call it lies. Thats up to them.....but watch them start crawling with emotion for Chadli.

All because Chadli is liked....and people are going to justify that with a straight face.
Listen. Whatever the reason Ade was away, it was not because his Father (or anyone in his immediate family) died so it's not even the same thing, end of.

Listen. Whatever the reason Ade was away, it was not because his Father (or anyone in his immediate family) died so it's not even the same thing, end of.

Good that you have the rules of human trauma and suffering all mapped out, so you know what should and should be valued by a person when it comes to family matters.

If you had no problem with Ade going home, then I dont see why you are taking personal issue with my post, as its clearly not referring to you.

Missed the point again. Adebayor has nothing to do with the passing of chadli's dad but you choose to fish for arguments (congrats it worked) rather than offer condolences.

And I was just starting to like you again too

Back
Top Bottom