Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_n3qi1fCvNC1qm9bu9o1_500.gif

So he's not just taking a holiday then and fucking off home to dive into a swimming pool of bank notes then?

We like Nacir, so this story is true.

But just like Defoe, his grief will be forgotten in less than 2 games should his form drop, and he will just be a shit cunt that needs to go ASAP.

Love it
Ok I'll bite.
Fuck off with this shit.
Why does every post you make have to try to prove some point you've made in an earlier feud. Do you have a little checklist of ongoing arguments by you desk to use as a reference tool, because I can't imagine anyone being so petty straight off the top of their head.

A young player who has fostered a great relationship with the fans in a genuine way, has lost his Dad. Of course the story is fucking true. And people are offering condolences. Even those who don't rate him.

I don't personally give ade a hard time for his constant disappearing act, but it does disappoint me because we've given him so many chances. He has form. Chadli has been nothing but a model pro who works hard very game, which is now reflected in his form.

As for your second point, yeah his form might drop and some people might give him a hard time for it eventually. (Most likely you.) Because life does go on.

On sunday, in the derby, there were people slating Chadli off from about the second minute. I say people it was at best 2 or 3. Either way, i shot them a dirty look, and just hoped Chadli would do something incredible to shut them up. Ive always been a big fan of Chadli's, for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

Anyway, i thought Chadli had a decent game against Woolwich yet people continued to slag him off around me. (they did the same with Townsend actually, and Naughton... Some people are just thick i guess)

Anyway, the buzz around today was "i hope Chadli isn't starting again" "fuck sake Chadli is starting again"
So fair fucking play to the lad. Hopefully he's shut up a few of the clueless moaning cunts amongst us.

People were saying he isn't fit to wear the shirt as well. Them fans aren't fit to support the club.

His initiation in HK

july23_nacer2.jpg

The circle of judgement closed around him...Nacer was with his new teammates. He'd heard much of Tottenham Hotspur; the history, the friendly but driven players...his new friends, his new family. But what nobody had mentioned was what came next.

Sandro faced Nacer full on, and whispered to the team,"Cocks out."

The team obliged.

Nacer's eyes bulged...some of the phalli were more imposing than others; Lennon's looked like a swollen anaconda compared with his diminutive figure, while Kaboul's was the thickness of his arm with its own six pack. He ripped his eyes from the exposed genitals surrounding him and looked pleadingly back at Sandro.

Sandro narrowed his eyes and merely said,"Start jerking. Don't stop until he's Lilywhite."

I still believe that there is a player in there. The goal was clearly very emotional for him, and he is nowhere near match fit.
He has scored goals, some of them late, which means he was as fit as everyone else. Hopefully the goal will help him move on. I get the feeling that this isn't a dressing room you can hide in, and even squad players seem to be involved and happy.
I have not seen a team like this for a generation, there are no donkeys there. But as a gentle reminder, WE DO NOT BOO MEN IN WHITE SHIRTS.
This team WILL win trophies.

Funny how people here are dissapointed by him while i've seen loads of people (Windy being one of them) being positive about his presence in the game, people should know that he is not a standard pacy winger - delivery is his thing and when he gets the ball he will rarely misplace a pass or a cross - JV has also commented on the fact that Chadli is very disciplined and makes his task at LB a lot easier.

He does need time to Gel but Lamela gets loads of credit and is dissapointing most of the time, Chadli is not very remarkable but far from dissapointing and gets all the stick. People love flashy players dont they.

If Nacer plays 5 games in a row he will score or assist - thats what he does.

Back
Top Bottom