Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IdealCriminalAltiplanochinchillamouse.gif

On sunday, in the derby, there were people slating Chadli off from about the second minute. I say people it was at best 2 or 3. Either way, i shot them a dirty look, and just hoped Chadli would do something incredible to shut them up. Ive always been a big fan of Chadli's, for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

Anyway, i thought Chadli had a decent game against Woolwich yet people continued to slag him off around me. (they did the same with Townsend actually, and Naughton... Some people are just thick i guess)

Anyway, the buzz around today was "i hope Chadli isn't starting again" "fuck sake Chadli is starting again"
So fair fucking play to the lad. Hopefully he's shut up a few of the clueless moaning cunts amongst us.

People were saying he isn't fit to wear the shirt as well. Them fans aren't fit to support the club.

Ive always been a big fan of Chadli's, for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

He's got a classy touch and some brains, that's more than most of our players.

I think he's quite Spursy as well, quite surprised he's not liked so much...

I could understand people not being sold on Lamela, Paulinho, Soldado and Capoue, but I think Chadli just looks generally class.

I remember he even got some stick after the Southampton game, the same game where he was subbed in and created 3 clear cut chances in about 25 minutes in a position he hadn't played before (right wing).

Strange.

I could understand people not being sold on Lamela, Paulinho, Soldado and Capoue, but I think Chadli just looks generally class.

I remember he even got some stick after the Southampton game, the same game where he was subbed in and created 3 clear cut chances in about 25 minutes in a position he hadn't played before (right wing).

Strange.
For the most part, football fans, despite devoting years of their lives to following this sport, just seem to know fuck all. Everywhere i sit in WHL i always seem to be sat near some cunt who's been going for years but still doesn't have a clue. And doesn't want to keep quiet about it either.

For the most part, football fans, despite devoting years of their lives to following this sport, just seem to know fuck all. Everywhere i sit in WHL i always seem to be sat near some cunt who's been going for years but still doesn't have a clue. And doesn't want to keep quiet about it either.

Absolute truth. I'm stunned at the general lack of football knowledge in a part of the world that claims to be its spawning ground. I've come to make the comparison to fans of American football. Many are rednecks sitting in a trailer that are rabid fans and think they know it all because they're from the South, the home of the game, when in truth they know absolute fuck zero.

Some of you Brits are extremely knowledgeable and make the effort to find this place more than worth it, but some on the Spurs internet community couldn't tell the difference between a football and a volleyball. Just unbelievable.

Strange.

When I first saw him I was confused he controlled the ball well, was strong and passed ok but rarely went forward and looked a bit slow. Last few weeks he has come on strong and seems to be getting used to us, hope lamela does the same and we will be full of attacking options.

On sunday, in the derby, there were people slating Chadli off from about the second minute. I say people it was at best 2 or 3. Either way, i shot them a dirty look, and just hoped Chadli would do something incredible to shut them up. Ive always been a big fan of Chadli's, for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

Anyway, i thought Chadli had a decent game against Woolwich yet people continued to slag him off around me. (they did the same with Townsend actually, and Naughton... Some people are just thick i guess)

Anyway, the buzz around today was "i hope Chadli isn't starting again" "fuck sake Chadli is starting again"
So fair fucking play to the lad. Hopefully he's shut up a few of the clueless moaning cunts amongst us.

People were saying he isn't fit to wear the shirt as well. Them fans aren't fit to support the club.
He's the worst player at our club, get rid of him el pronto, shit right back.
He's the worst player at our club, get rid of him el pronto, a shit right back.

Agree totally. I was disappointed that people weren't appreciating his dribbling through players and opening the game up, concentrating on the open goal incident.

Chadli is another player who will get better with game time. Cheapest of our summer signings too.

I wouldn't mind if we had a front line of Bony/Benteke & Chadli next season

Absolute truth. I'm stunned at the general lack of football knowledge in a part of the world that claims to be its spawning ground. I've come to make the comparison to fans of American football. Many are rednecks sitting in a trailer that are rabid fans and think they know it all because they're from the South, the home of the game, when in truth they know absolute fuck zero.

Some of you Brits are extremely knowledgeable and make the effort to find this place more than worth it, but some on the Spurs internet community couldn't tell the difference between a football and a volleyball. Just unbelievable.
We can't tell the difference. Our bad teeth make us go blind.

Agree totally. I was disappointed that people weren't appreciating his dribbling through players and opening the game up, concentrating on the open goal incident.

Chadli is another player who will get better with game time. Cheapest of our summer signings too.

I wouldn't mind if we had a front line of Bony/Benteke & Chadli next season

Chadli is of the body type, physicality, touch, turning ability, and strike such that he would succeed as a lone striker. Give him pacy, creative wingers and an intelligent CAM to work with and I believe he could be a 15+ goal Prem striker as soon as next season.

This is a nice example of what happens when a player gets confidence and matchtime ... he gets to adapt to his new league and tries stuff that he wouldnt dare trying a few weeks back

and i cant repeat it enough , in a world full of cunts there are a few exceptions and Nacer is one of them - the nicest guy you'll ever meet

Looks more dangerous starting out on the left and cutting inside.
Scored a few crackers since he's been here to.

As I said in the match thread, first time he has impressed me.
Before now Ive just watched him in utter disappoinment. Slow, ponderous, annonymous...
Last night? Superb. Totally involved, looked like he would make something happen everytime he got the ball, beating people, playing people in and super finishing. I like that Chadli a lot, I hope to see much more of him.

Back
Top Bottom