Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

oSCjXnR.png

bump...Will post what i posted on the match thread on here..

Personally speaking i'm a fan of Chadli (it wasn't always like that but i grew to appreciate what he offers). OK he isn't blessed with pace but he's very good at getting into good goalscoring positions, he's a very good crosser, got good close control and can pass the ball. Defensively he needs to improve and he also needs consistency but not everyone of our players are going to be pacey players that continuously keep the ball moving and run around the pitch at every opportunity...you need diversity...a player that offers something else which he does.
This actually reminds me of how a lot of posters on Glory Glory used to treat Dembele. "oh he doesn't suit Poch's system".."oh he slows us down".."oh he passes backwards" not appreciating all the good things he brings to the team.
Am I the only one on TFC Forum who is totally perplexed and not a little fucked off with so-called fans getting on players' backs on a game-by-game basis. Son/Lamela/Chadli/Carroll/Eriksen/Walker/Vorm/Mason etc, etc, is shit, get rid, fucking useless. 2 weeks ago, Son was fucking useless, now he's a hero. Last season Dembele was fucking useless and now he's our best player. Some gentle, constructive criticism is perfectly acceptable, but for fucks sake, get some perspective.

* (edit) Can I make it clear that my comment isn't aimed at anyone in particular, and is just a general observation. I've also removed 'STOP CUNTING OUR PLAYERS OFF, FUCKWITS!!' as unnecessarily belligerent.

Last edited:
Eriksen was the main man at Ajax, playing behind the striker, does the same for his national team aswell.

We will never see the best of Eriksen when he is shoved out left and has to help the LB out all the time. We are also stupidly weak down the left when he plays there.

It is madness. I don't think we have put out a team that plays to our own strengths this season. Square pegs in round holes all season.

Hey. lets put Daws...One of the slowest players in a high line formation. Lets play Naughton on the left. Lets have two winger with questionable crossing skills supply a lone Soldado being marked by 3 behemoths. Lets play Lennon on the right...No...the left...fuck it..Behind the striker. No...have him as a DM. Lets put Sandro as a CB. Lets put Caulker and Benny in another club. Lets make Lennon captain. Lets make Dembele a friken DM. Lets make Bentaleb a DM. Lets make Paulhinio a? Headless chicken. Lets have ade train with the kids. Lets give Holtby and Lamela water carrying duties. Lets not play Lamela. Lets play Lam(oh...he's injured? Whats wrong with him? InjuredheshomegamesplayedcashclauseandTownsedisturningintoanenglishmediadarlingnewcashcowignorelamelaitis. That didnt work? OK lets do the same with Capoue and not play him until he's injured. Lets play Holtby...Oh we can't? Hes on loan? Lets play Rose at whatever kicks the ball into touch for no reason. Lets pretend Townsend is Bale. lets pretend AVB is the special one...He's not? What is the complete opposite of the special one? Sherwood? he's got a what? A swimming badge from school? The one where you wear your pajamas and pull weights out of the pool: Sign him up. But don't.

Last edited:
He looks a good player to me. I don't understand what other people are watching to be honest. His ball control is very very good and I don't think he has done a lot wrong. Just needs some game time to bed in and he'll start delivering.

7 goals and 4 assists in 14 league starts so far. That has to be the best return from a winger (take out Bale's wonder season) we've had in as long as I can remember.

Go on Dolphin!

Meh, although Sammy showed poor timing and even worse taste, and you may have disagreed with his point, I don't think his posts warranted a binning. You're delusional if you think Nacer ever wastes a second reading internet message boards. I would reserve the sin bin for racists, harrassers, troll accounts, and the like. If just being a bit of an insensitive cunt was grounds for a binning there would hardly be anyone left here.

Back
Top Bottom