Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a huge difference, it isn't hypocrisy.

1. Sammy was referring to the fact Adebayor went home to solve his Juju, which is obviously far different than a family death. Considering Adebayors history (Taking weeks to come back from ACON, exiled from the team twice, saying negative things about the fans and so on) it's not surprising he doesn't get sympathy.

2. Fans are bias. Chadli interacts with us, he has banter, he gives away tickets, he's a humble guy that actually seems to care about the fans and the club. In contrast Adebayor posts pictures with Henry and cars. Adebayor claimed this week he doesn't "need the fans". Obviously we care about Chadli more, as he cares about us.

3. Fans are fickle. If Chadli doesn't perform when he comes back, some people will be ripping into him because they only care about the club. Goes for almost all players, except Soldado apparently.

Fairly sure it's true, you utter bell end. Hopefully this forum can get back to respecting a great player who has given his all for the club and who's suffering at the moment, and hopefully when he comes back we give him a good reception.

Yeah, well I'm not here to argue it like he is. Just saying I think he has a point, albeit that I wasn't referring so much to Adebayor's "juju", but rather how he was treated when his brother died.

So, with that, I'm out.

about as cringe worthy as seeing the name nacer chadli from morocco and not putting 2 and 2 together.
Jog on you, mug - I'm not some fanboy who laps up Tweeter posts from players all day. Couldn't care less what religion our players are - simply made an observation. Deal with it

The only reason why I haven't ended you yet is because we share a common destiny in our quest to find out Mickey boy. Don't push it, koala boy
Bring it on!
200_s.gif

Back
Top Bottom