Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BykbhPbCEAEvysu.jpg

#YIDDO #YIDDO #YIDDO

I'm surprised he didn't say "i'd have to be in your body for you to understand it"

#Dolphin

Once in an attempt to humour a few girls at a school athletics day I threw a javelin and screamed my heart out. What I hadn't noticed was that the whole school was having a minute of silence for the deceased of the 2004 indian ocean tsunami.
Two of the kid's parents were victims.

This was probably a hundred times worse than Chadli's little accident and I'm no monster.

Shit like this that makes me laugh. You haven't got a clue. You're guessing based on country and now 'profiles'? I don't think you can get much more racist. Are all Italians Catholics too?

Ade is a Christian, not a Muslim, but for some bizarre reason he respects Islamic spiritual healers. But hey, he's black so "Ade of course".

Benty is a Christian, not a Muslim. ("I wouldn't say I'm religious. I stay in bed on a Sunday morning. But I had a Christian upbringing and I believe in God")

Lets stop point blank guessing a players religion simply because of their location/skin colour/name please. While we're at it, lets drop the entire topic of religion from this thread. Their religion, guessed or otherwise, is irrelevant. They're Yids before anything else.
Sorry M'Lud, it was a wild guess based on the fact he's Algerian, and that 98% of Algerians are Muslim.

Promise I'll do my research before making such wild accusations in future.

:avbfu:

Maybe I'm the only one but I'm not a fan of the new nickname
Yeah, definitely. Just seeing it for the first time right now.
How and when did this name stick / start in the first place?

It's horrible.

:chadliwtf:

#OnceADolphinAlwaysADolphin

But anyway, glad that he's making a difference in the team. Kinda felt like people forgot how useful he was. Had to prove people wrong before and has done it again now. Seems like he's always one that we can count on to be a regular scorer.

Funny how people here are dissapointed by him while i've seen loads of people (Windy being one of them) being positive about his presence in the game, people should know that he is not a standard pacy winger - delivery is his thing and when he gets the ball he will rarely misplace a pass or a cross - JV has also commented on the fact that Chadli is very disciplined and makes his task at LB a lot easier.

He does need time to Gel but Lamela gets loads of credit and is dissapointing most of the time, Chadli is not very remarkable but far from dissapointing and gets all the stick. People love flashy players dont they.

If Nacer plays 5 games in a row he will score or assist - thats what he does.

Completely agree. Thought he played very well yesterday. I would have him ahead of Sigurosson as he knows the winger role (both traditional and inverted). He also linked up very well with Vertonghen, especially helping Verts out on deffensive duties, not to mention linking with Dembele too. Good to see this, our Belgium threesome.

He appears a functional and dependable player. Those expecting Bale will be disappointed, we paid £6m for him and he looks to be a good return on that investment.

That part pleased me the most. In the last two years some our players have had such bad passing and ball control I've wondered what the fuck they do in training each week. Not to mention looking like they have no clue what to do going forward.

Training under AVB:
Pass to Bale
What you mean, Bale's gone now?
Er... You're barred, you train with the under 12s now

Training with Sherwood:
You fucking useless cunts, I'm the boss. You're all shit.

What a strange place this forum has become the past week or so. Glad I've been busy at work.

Not necessarily referring to this thread, but some of the threads/posts that I've seen lately have been a mixture of stupid and despicable.

Back
Top Bottom