Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah so fat hahahahaha

:lameladisgust::dembelefingers:

NowXVsV.jpg

No it's not though.

Obviously no one is literally saying he is obese but the joke was that he looks chubby since coming back, our lean slender adonis dolphin had apparently packed on a few pounds.

Anyway, my only problems with this is

1] Lame/tacky for a player thread title

2] One thing to have it on the pod, but a thread title is a little too out there. Don't like the idea of a derogatory nickname catching on or becoming viral

As an addendum, anybody who post's under the pseudonym 'KickHerInTheSponge' clearly deserves less then zero attention.
Is this a Spurs blog or an excuse for 'lame or the seriously maladjusted ' to congregate?

There I was thinking this was a supporters blog...the problem maybe that the so called adminstrators of this blog need to to do some
housekeeping!!!!

As an addendum, anybody who post's under the pseudonym 'KickHerInTheSponge' clearly deserves less then zero attention.
Is this a Spurs blog or an excuse for 'lame or the seriously maladjusted ' to congregate?

Both the things you just slated, "big fat Nacer Chadli" and Kick her in the sponge, were created by the people that run this forum.

Both were funny as fuck too.

Oh for fuck's sake. I had to put up with everyone calling him a fucking dolphin. He's no more an aquatic mammal than he's fat. Lighten up you twats.
Guys fucking shredded and looks like he was chiselled more than he was born and people are losing their shit because someone called him "big fat..."

:pochlol:

Joe. Remember when this place was good....

Back
Top Bottom