Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At this point in the debate it's clear that I'm a C***
There are other "C" words in the dictionary but I understand that you probably are unable to read a dictionary.
However that does leave me at a disadvantage...perhaps you guys can suggest an appropriate word or phrase
I can apply to you?

Repeat those difficult questions please Joe?
You freaked out about the title of a thread. You then got punchy when you said (rather haughtily imo) "Was l talking to you?" I pointed out that this was a forum, where voices are heard (which you ignored) and now you want an answer? Sorry, it doesn't work like that. I think you are possibly up your own arse - but only possibly. And it's a forum, not a blog. Why is that so hard for you to understand? We have words that mean different things - this is progress.

Well, i made a comment that grown men shouldn't be as bothered by the title of a thread on a forum about a football team from a part of london about 99% of us on here don't even live in.
Now, i think thats a rather valid point. The thread could be called, "Nacer "donkey raping shit eater" Chadli thread. And, ok, whilst incredibly disrespectful to a player i am quite the fan of, the title has still fulfilled its job. That of, informing us all what the thread is about.

Now, as a side note, donkey raping shit eater absolutely, in my view, would be going too far. As it isn't just entirely false. Granted, you could say "but then calling Nacer chadli fat is also false", and you would be correct. But therein lies the irony. And us brits do love us some big fat irony.

You then appeared, and made clear your ignorance towards this forum, and its history. You called into question the members, but more notably, the administrators. Despite the fact you've only been on here a few months, and the forums existed 4 or 5 years. That, to me, showed a huge and unnecessary disrespect. Firstly, this is a forum. In fact, more than a forum. Its a community. Many of us have made friends because of this forum. We've had meet ups. Great things have been accomplished, because of this forum.

So for you to question the members, the vast majority of which have been on here longer than you, but also, the people that made all this happen? Very rude, man. What you did was akin to walking into a party, alone. Then declare to everyone in attendance that the decor looked shit and the party is full of cunts. Before wondering why the closest person to you, is giving you strong looks, and telling you to wind it in a bit. (that was me, btw)

Then when told to wind it in a bit, you turn to insulting me? Way to ingratiate yourself, ya know? Like i said. Thats not how you would act in real life, so why do it on here?
Are you for real AB?
Please quote me?

There are other "C" words in the dictionary but I understand that you probably are unable to read a dictionary.
However that does leave me at a disadvantage...perhaps you guys can suggest an appropriate word or phrase
I can apply to you?
The last cunt that tried to go billy big potatoes literally went batshit mental and now runs a twitter account seemingly dedicated to calling out people on this forum.
You don't need that shit on your life, Just wind your fucking neck in and go wank yourself to sleep in the female body appreciation thread.

Chill out. Many different members, old and new haven't liked the new title. Who really cares that much? petty arguments do nothing and just annoy everyone else. Chill out all three of you.

Chill out. Many different members, old and new haven't liked the new title. Who really cares that much? petty arguments do nothing and just annoy everyone else. Chill out all three of you.
Nah, its been quiet as fuck on here recently. We did gibbs, sammy and arcys in the bin AGAIN.
I wanna see some cross thread cuntery. And i'll be fucked if I'm gonna let you stop that happening.

I can apply to you?

Why do you say that folk who disagree with you are unable to read a dictionary? If anyone here has failed to grasp the meaning of a word it's you. You are coming over as monstrously arrogant. It's not a blog, it's a forum - where people are allowed to argue different pov's. Shame on you for not grasping this simple fact. Into the sea you go.

You freaked out about the title of a thread. You then got punchy when you said (rather haughtily imo) "Was l talking to you?" I pointed out that this was a forum, where voices are heard (which you ignored) and now you want an answer? Sorry, it doesn't work like that. I think you are possibly up your own arse - but only possibly. And it's a forum, not a blog. Why is that so hard for you to understand? We have words that mean different things - this is progress.
No I didn't Joe...my posts 11.33 & 11.47.. I have no problem with the title of the post...of course it's childish but then I understand that blog has to cater to a certain level
of mentality.
I will admit that though that to post under 'kick in her the sponge' irritates me to say the least...perhaps you don't have that problem...

No I didn't Joe...my posts 11.33 & 11.47.. I have no problem with the title of the post...of course it's childish but then I understand that blog has to cater to a certain level
of mentality.
I will admit that though that to post under 'kick in her the sponge' irritates me to say the least...perhaps you don't have that problem...

Why do you think anyone would actually care if you don't like someone else's username though? What do you expect them to do, change it?

As others have said, if you're this touchy then you may want to find another Tottenham Forum.

Little Charlie...it's not a question of being offended...more a question of whether this blog would prefer to attract the dregs of society...who, lets face it, in 5 years time, will neither be able to afford to watch a game of football, let alone go to it...or be prepared to debate in a civil manner!

This is even more confusing....you want a Spurs forum filled with social elite who will have priced your average joe out of the game?

I feel I have either got the wrong end of a massive shitty stick or you have massively misjudged your audience....

Nah, its been quiet as fuck on here recently. We did gibbs, sammy and arcys in the bin AGAIN.
I wanna see some cross thread cuntery. And i'll be fucked if I'm gonna let you stop that happening.
Sincere thanks AB for making your position clear.
I am almost 64 years old but that "C" word used indiscriminately has always filled me with revulsion.

Back
Top Bottom