Ridiculous Transfer Rumor of the Day

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The gooner cabbie that I got today swears blind they have signed Hazard. I asked if it was Mickey. He then appeared to not understand my accent. The mentally unstable prick.

Sibs said:
Tevez to Spurs - various Sunday newspapers :akabusi:

I'd take him on a loan in jan, but nowt else

Joorabchian saying that Tevez would now like to stay in the PL... how long before another Redknapp quote

'Like him, but he's not our player. I don't know if a deal can be done. I haven't spoke to the chairman" etc

There is no fucking way Tevez will go to Tottenham. We can't afford Adebayor, how do you possibly think we could afford Tevez? Think a bit of realism and clarity is required at times with the run we are on.

I had a dream about BAE last night. It was beautiful

According to posts on another forum, Levy met with Collocini's agent this week. Agent also represents Gago. Seems more likely we would be looking at Collocini though.

Would be a decent signing - 29, club captain.

Out of contract at the end of the season.
I'm sure he would want to step up to another level in the last few years of his career (though Newcastle are doing well, they're unlikely to grab CL spot)

Ashley wont want to lose him on a free. He is a businessman above all else. Cut price deal in January? £5M? Cheaper than the ridiculous sums being touted for Cahill

He does look good, the age is a bit of an issue but £5m would be good business. Probably get 3-4 years out of him.

how many central midfielders do Liverpool need, reminds me of circa 2006 when we had Carrick, Mendes, Davis, Murphy, Davids, Ghaly!

Like you said, we'd get 3-4 seasons from him. I think they are expecting Caulker to maybe fill 4th CB next season, or season after.

Question for right now is he better than Bassong? They'd prob be the same price so from Levy's point of view it's a no brainer

Back
Top Bottom