Ridiculous Transfer Rumor of the Day

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to posts on another forum, Levy met with Collocini's agent this week. Agent also represents Gago. Seems more likely we would be looking at Collocini though.

Might just be personal preference, but even though I rate Coloccini, he's at the very bottom end of the 'top Premier League defender' bracket. Kaboul did everything better than him last season across the board, and Vertonghen certainly looks like he'll be better in time. I think Caulker's gonna be immense too. So no place for him in our first team, and I can't imagine him liking that coming off the back of being his former team's best-loved enduring players.

That post by AberdeenYid was from about a year ago. When Caulker was still on loan at Swansea and apart from BelgianSpur none of us had heard of Johnny Vertical.

It's Daniel Sturridge this morning...

BBC Gossip Thingy:
Daniel Sturridge will look to leave Chelsea in January to try to revive his England chances. Liverpool and Tottenham are both keen to recruit the 23-year-old striker.
Full story: Daily Mirror

seems a bit of a cock to me though... puts me in mind of what Ashley Cole would be like if he played up front... a cocky fucker AND playing in one of the 'glory' positions... that's an intoxicating, heady mix for a proper cunt!

Ashley Cole is the best left-back England has ever had, if Sturridge could replicate that level of ability up front then I'D FUCKING LOVE IT!

I think Sturridge would be a good buy, he did well under AVB last season.

I think Sturrigde would be a good addition to the squad. And seeing as he wants to leave Chelsea he can't be such a massive cunt.

Also it would be hilarious if we stole another player on the Liverpool wishlist.

Torres is the football equivalent of your Mum buying you a horrible jumper for Christmas
Fugly-Christmas-Sweater-Tee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom