The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To all those who left BEFORE Rose scored... and more so to those who left AFTER HE HAD... shame on you!
Hope you beat the traffic and get home early enough to watch the goals you missed of a game you were AT!

if we dont finish above the saints then we wont get top 4. So i want saints to win as they will most likely fall away.

There's only 12 games left though. If Southampton win they will be 6 points ahead of us. Even if they turn to shit I think that's a bit of a large gap.

Decided I'd be content with a draw. Plus many niggling little injuries, ham strings etc.

Can't decide if this result against West Ham will give us momentum for the way it was drawn or knock our confidence for how shocking we were. Our biggest period in the season and we drew our first 2 games, not good enough.

Basically.......

We're not the finished product and any expectation that we are is unreasonable.

Could see effort on the pitch, it didn't work out and we still salvaged a draw.

with a team as inexperienced as our lot days like this will happen unfortunately

that late Kane goal was fucking great though

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce: "You can't put your hands on anyone today otherwise they will go to ground and make the referee's mind up.

"You can argue whether Alex Song has made enough contact for Harry Kane to go down, but when you're desperate like Tottenham are, you get touched and the player is going to fall over.

"Maybe we should be more like Tottenham - we stay on our feet. They're so lucky today. One with the first goal - Danny Rose has mishit it - and the second goal Adrian saved the penalty and it has gone straight back to Harry Kane.
there's gonna be a lot of molten fat swilling around on the floor at WHL after Sam had his little meltdown!

Alladyce the thinking mans wanker, like none of his teams ( Bolton) had never gone down in the box ( Kevin Davies ? )
Noble should have seen been off by then , and Spurs this was awful but one consolation is we never give up COYS

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce: "You can't put your hands on anyone today otherwise they will go to ground and make the referee's mind up.

"You can argue whether Alex Song has made enough contact for Harry Kane to go down, but when you're desperate like Tottenham are, you get touched and the player is going to fall over.

"Maybe we should be more like Tottenham - we stay on our feet. They're so lucky today. One with the first goal - Danny Rose has mishit it - and the second goal Adrian saved the penalty and it has gone straight back to Harry Kane."

Oh fuck off you bitter fat cunt. Go eat a kebab.

Hilarious Interview! Song had two hands on him and Adrian advanced for the kick! Then Sam says he had to take Noble off to avoid a red card as the ref was only booking their players, well he still should've been sent off but wasn't! They were the better team for me today and had us well beaten, their own fault!

As much as you all say Lamela had a terrible first half(which he did), he got very stuck in and as the second half moved along he got better and better, he just needs to play on the right and create more goals like at the start of the season
I agree, the moral of this story I believe is we are simply a better squad with eriksen on the pitch

with a team as inexperienced as our lot days like this will happen unfortunately

that late Kane goal was fucking great though
Yeh man.... Kane still keeps the books ticking over.

It's Poch's 1st season with a inherited squad and I was hoping for top 10 after the last season.

We got youth coming through, seems a good team morale now, a figurehead in Kane, team adapting to a new manager, some great wins and generally performance is better.

Onwards and upwards ;)

Grow up. You're almost as big a troll as Gibbs. Now wind your fucking neck in.
wow - you are really obnoxious aren't you?
Always thought you were a reasonable poster until this match thread.
Which was why I asked
Having an opinion and being prepared to back it up or defend it is not trolling.
Deliberately setting out to annoy, piss off and insult people is though - all of which you have been doing in this thread. Calm the fuck down and get back to your usual standard, its much less unpleasant.

"It's happened again" - Stalteri, Bale, Dier, Kane. Four points off them in injury time this season, absolutely wonderful given they persist singing it.

We were very poor today but when it finishes like that it's easy to forget the 94 minutes prior to it.

As for Sam bitching about playing more like Spurs. One trait of ours they could improve on is playing until the end. Call it luck, call it what you like but we've won so many late points (plus Sheffield) that we're doing something right.

If West Ham played to the end they'd be (at least) four points better off this season.

Back
Top Bottom