The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

10995411_784294124997540_7220465649642207811_n.png

Sorry TOMO, appears I've hit a nerve.

MadYid, you're very angry about the songs a minority of our fans sing. Tell me, how did you feel about the vile chants against Sol Campbell or the racial stereotyping of Adebayor's parents?

Also, should it really "have been him" on that Togo coach?

West Ham are scum.

Im not talking about racism. Its an overplayed card, and two sets of fans trying to be the most un-racist is pathetic and patronising.

But, a filthy little club you are none the less. You are like the shitty little cunt, that hangs off the coat tails of your older brothers, trying to be noticed...gobbing off about nothing of note.
Your only come back to being slated by Spurs, is "you will never be better than ars*nal".....you even sang "3-2 to the ars*nal" during the Lasagne game....sad, sad little shit club, shifting around in everyones shadow.

You had your biggest cup final the other year. It was a pitch invasion against Millwall.
Your only other goal is to finish above us.

Remember when the Icelandics took over, and you signed Tevez illegally? You know, when you were going to win the title within 5 years. Remember when you all wanted to kick the shit out of your now hero, Fat Sam? Remember when Mark Noble was world class?

You are a fucking yo-yo club. You used to be a feeder club, but you produce fuck all worth pillaging anymore. Your fans were a fucking sham yesterday, with their one anthem and world cup final celebrations.

Calm down, and get back in your fucking little box you fucking eel munching bunch of cunts.
This is your best season ever, and you have barely wiped your cock on 5th spot.

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce: "You can't put your hands on anyone today otherwise they will go to ground and make the referee's mind up.

"You can argue whether Alex Song has made enough contact for Harry Kane to go down, but when you're desperate like Tottenham are, you get touched and the player is going to fall over.

"Maybe we should be more like Tottenham - we stay on our feet. They're so lucky today. One with the first goal - Danny Rose has mishit it - and the second goal Adrian saved the penalty and it has gone straight back to Harry Kane."

Oh fuck off you bitter fat cunt. Go eat a kebab.

From KUMB, they really are morons.

I wouldn't mind clarification on the whole scoring the rebound off the penalty after the alotted time situation. If that's correct its a monumental balls up by the ref. Theoretically, couldn't the result be overturned as there was no further play? It's a black and white decision surely?

Thought our fans were pretty shit today. Right to be fucking irritated at being 2-0 down with 15 to go, but the moaning and groaning that meets every error is self evidently counter productive - esp when it is happening in the first half hour. Surely us coming from behind for the umpteenth time this season shows people that it's better to get behind the team or if that's too hard at least shut up and don't make matters worse.

:kaneshh:

Last edited:
with a team as inexperienced as our lot days like this will happen unfortunately

that late Kane goal was fucking great though
Yeh man.... Kane still keeps the books ticking over.

It's Poch's 1st season with a inherited squad and I was hoping for top 10 after the last season.

We got youth coming through, seems a good team morale now, a figurehead in Kane, team adapting to a new manager, some great wins and generally performance is better.

Onwards and upwards ;)

Got back from Malta really late last night, with a stinking cold, and I really could have have done with a duvet day today. I had to get up so early and for 80 minutes of the game, I wish I had stayed in bed and caught up with the soaps!!! But another late, late show made it all worth while. I don't think we played that great, but there was no way they deserved to win either. Adrian made two world class saves and the penalty save - thank goodness that Harry was on his toes to get the rebound. I must admit I couldn't look when Harry took it but managed to turn around to see the ball go in. Feeling is more of relief than of elation.
Although the game was very bitty, what I liked is that we showed so much fighting spirit and carried on until the very last kick of the game. This is something we haven't been known for in the past. If nothing else is achieved this season, at least we know the team won't give up without a fight, no matter how the game is panning out.

We might be a bit shit but goddamnit we're resilient and that has taken us a long way this season.

Back
Top Bottom