The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

thought that was just an unlucky bounce? might have to watch it again
no he could have easily caught it. He did a weird jump way too early. All the pundits & commentators were saying it was a big mistake

wow - you are really obnoxious aren't you?
Always thought you were a reasonable poster until this match thread.
Which was why I asked
Having an opinion and being prepared to back it up or defend it is not trolling.
Deliberately setting out to annoy, piss off and insult people is though - all of which you have been doing in this thread. Calm the fuck down and get back to your usual standard, its much less unpleasant.

Lol.

Doesn't matter if we win lose or draw, or the off topic threads.......

There's a cunt off in almost every thread

vic_bob_handbags.jpg

Well I said after the window closed that ENIC's scandalous lack of activity would cost us dear.

Some/many people disagreed with my use of the adjective 'scandalous'. Unsurprisingly I stand by my view, I wonder how many disagree now?

For me, we've now fallen over at two of the three hurdles in front of us. All that's realistically left is the game v Chelsea.

Reserves to Florence for me, then hope we get lucky v Chelsea.

I thought we'd get lucky today, and win. We didn't, and a draw was fair enough.

wow - you are really obnoxious aren't you?
Always thought you were a reasonable poster until this match thread.
Which was why I asked
Having an opinion and being prepared to back it up or defend it is not trolling.
Deliberately setting out to annoy, piss off and insult people is though - all of which you have been doing in this thread. Calm the fuck down and get back to your usual standard, its much less unpleasant.

pp,375x360.jpg

that's what makes this place abit special

i love it :pochlol:
Agreed :pochlol:

This has been my only Spurs forum, but from a few comments I read here... I gather the others are ruled by dickwads.

Given the choice of cunt offs and melts vs a pc brigade.... I choose this hands down lol

Can't decide if this result against West Ham will give us momentum for the way it was drawn or knock our confidence for how shocking we were.
The players must respond to the result like we fans do: unhappy that we didn't win, but having a real joy in the manner we clawed back a draw. As much as we'd love to win all the games we (on paper) should, I'm still thrilled by how many times we've come back from shit creek this season - hallmarks of Fergie-United type resilience and refusal to die until the final whistle.
Can't imagine that Poch will either be happy with our performance or shy away from letting the players know as much. Would it be a cliche to say that I hope we've 'got this out of our system' as a team?

When in doubt - just keep looking to next season. We don't really have 100% the right squad for what we're trying to do. Summer will (I pray) go a long way to rectifying that.

Agreed :pochlol:

This has been my only Spurs forum, but from a few comments I read here... I gather the others are ruled by dickwads.

Given the choice of cunt offs and melts vs a pc brigade.... I choose this hands down lol

yea all the other ones you are walking on egg shells especially if you're not part of the in crowd

WHL today was a heart attack for me, people leaving early as well but I always stay till the end. So so so good not to have though's total cunts come to our place and get 3 points.

By the way we're the offside calls right on their goal and Kane's offside call?

There's only 12 games left though. If Southampton win they will be 6 points ahead of us. Even if they turn to shit I think that's a bit of a large gap.

Decided I'd be content with a draw. Plus many niggling little injuries, ham strings etc.

Can't decide if this result against West Ham will give us momentum for the way it was drawn or knock our confidence for how shocking we were. Our biggest period in the season and we drew our first 2 games, not good enough.
i just cant see the saints finishing top 4. But i can see liverpool doing it. So im sticking with the saints

WHL today was a heart attack for me, people leaving early as well but I always stay till the end. So so so good not to have though's total cunts come to our place and get 3 points.

By the way we're the offside calls right on their goal and Kane's offside call?
Their second goal was offside so was Kane's just.

Back
Top Bottom