The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How is he allowed to score the rebound. Penalty was taken after the alloted time.
Surely it 100% has to be final whistle the second the keeper saves it and the ball comes back into play? You cant blow the final whistle straight after the kick off and not say time wasnt up.

They literally think the ref should've blown the whistle the second Adrian saves the penalty:kaboullol::levylol::pochlol::vert:

I'm not a City supporter, I just occasionally go to games with family maybe 2 times a season at most, when offered free tickets or special offers. You know what people on this forum are like though, like a dog on a bone. I obviously support Tottenham or else me being on this forum is a bit pointless.

And people will happily contradict themselves, just to disagree with me it seems, see NorseYids comments for prime example.

mate, arseface is a plastic fuck who thrives on manipulating noobs

fuck him, he's a sad bastard whose whole social life revolves around the internet lol

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce: "You can't put your hands on anyone today otherwise they will go to ground and make the referee's mind up.

"You can argue whether Alex Song has made enough contact for Harry Kane to go down, but when you're desperate like Tottenham are, you get touched and the player is going to fall over.

"Maybe we should be more like Tottenham - we stay on our feet. They're so lucky today. One with the first goal - Danny Rose has mishit it - and the second goal Adrian saved the penalty and it has gone straight back to Harry Kane."

Oh fuck off you bitter fat cunt. Go eat a kebab.

From KUMB, they really are morons.

I wouldn't mind clarification on the whole scoring the rebound off the penalty after the alotted time situation. If that's correct its a monumental balls up by the ref. Theoretically, couldn't the result be overturned as there was no further play? It's a black and white decision surely?

Really glad about the final result but if we put in another couple performances like that both our fixture list and trophy cabinet are going to look quite barren.

A shame as our trophy cabinet looks so full at the moment! Haha

I don't think we can play as bad as that again, we still got a draw I think it sets us up nicely rather than doing them 3-0 and maybe going in a little cocky they will work harder this week

As much as you all say Lamela had a terrible first half(which he did), he got very stuck in and as the second half moved along he got better and better, he just needs to play on the right and create more goals like at the start of the season

Basically.......

We're not the finished product and any expectation that we are is unreasonable.

Could see effort on the pitch, it didn't work out and we still salvaged a draw.

Not sure what result I want later on now....

Liverpool win, to keep Southampton close to us, but will go above us? Draw to keep Liverpool behind us and slow Southampton down? Tough call. Injuries please.
if we dont finish above the saints then we wont get top 4. So i want saints to win as they will most likely fall away. Weakest team out of the other top 4 hopefuls

Thought our fans were pretty shit today. Right to be fucking irritated at being 2-0 down with 15 to go, but the moaning and groaning that meets every error is self evidently counter productive - esp when it is happening in the first half hour. Surely us coming from behind for the umpteenth time this season shows people that it's better to get behind the team or if that's too hard at least shut up and don't make matters worse.

:kaneshh:

Last edited:
mate, arseface is a plastic fuck who thrives on manipulating noobs

fuck him, he's a sad bastard whose whole social life revolves around the internet lol
oh lucky, lucky TFC..............
and Lego lovers 'r us
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom