The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re Bobby Moore, it's certainly true that he was desperate to get out of of West Ham, and only the 'club-friendly' contract laws at the time prevented him from joining up with his mate Greavesie.

Of the many hilarious things about West ham, this 'Moore than a club' guff about a player they effectively held in contractual chains, and then didn't treat particularly well afterwards, is right up there to uphold their comedy gold status.

http://observer.theguardian.com/osm/story/0,,1541919,00.html

This article is good for showing a side to Moore and West Ham, ('Less than a club'), that is not so trumpeted by the Hammers PR machine.

Here's a substantial quote

'Moore left West Ham on bad terms and was never again fully welcome at the club. The dispute went back to 1966 when he had sought a move to Tottenham; he believed that, with Spurs, he would have a better chance of winning the title. West Ham refused to sell - as the club was entitled to do in the era before freedom of contract - and Moore's determination to go almost prevented him from playing in the World Cup.

When his contract expired on 30 June, he was not only unattached to a club, but unaffiliated to the FA and ineligible to play for the national team. Alf Ramsey had to summon Moore and the West Ham manager, Ron Greenwood, to the England squad's base at Hendon before the two sides agreed to resolve their differences.

The dispute simmered on and, when Greenwood vetoed another transfer to Spurs four years later - which Moore, then 29, saw as his last chance of a big move - the relationship between the two deteriorated further. Finally, Moore was told he could leave on a personally lucrative free transfer at the end of the 1973-74 season.

West Ham reneged even on that promise and sold him to Fulham for £25,000. Although he still held the affection of the fans, Moore never went back to Upton Park, except for work. A friend told me how, driving through east London, Moore gestured towards the ground and said 'that's West Ham over there' as if it were somewhere he'd visited once, rather than the scene of so many of his triumphs.

Another piece of hilarity to come out of the 60s, was that despite West Ham having their best ever team then, we finished above them EVERY season during that decade. Yep, a 10-0 rout and humiliation for the boys in claret 'n blue. We also comfortably disposed of them 5-2 on the trophies front as well.

Of all the teams in all the world, beating that lot gives me the most pleasure, and I look forward to more enjoyment on Sunday :coys:

I wish I had a quid for every West Ham fan i've embarrassed with this.. I tell them their legend and the hero that they named a stand after and have a statue outside the ground, tried everything to move to us.
They go off on one and say its bullshit, and when I tell them to google it, they go all quiet.

I think its hilarious..

I never want to see Lamela and Townsend on the same pitch again...Two of the least productive, unintelligent and wasteful players I can think, and we have them both out there. Both off, and get Eriksen and Chadli on second half.

Mason and Dembele have been woeful too.

We need to either go

.................Bentaleb......Mason
..........................Dembele
Chadli.................................Eriksen
.....................Kane

Or

Or 442, with Soldado instead of Dembele, and Kane FURTHEST forward.

Full expect ZERO changes, except something completely pointless like Davies for Rose, or bring Soldado on and drop Kane into midfield again.

Rubbish

To all those who left BEFORE Rose scored... and more so to those who left AFTER HE HAD... shame on you!
Hope you beat the traffic and get home early enough to watch the goals you missed of a game you were AT!

Jayc1 Jayc1

what_i_do_meme_honey_badger_copy.jpg

I shouldn't have looked - but this was amusing
hammers92 wrote:Walking into work and sitting there all smug with the Spurs lot all quiet. We know, they know, football knows that we're starting to become a direct rival to them
And they hate it!
True that. Got some bants texted over to me after their last-gasp leveller. Everyone got the same answer:
'Shows how far both teams have come, for you to celebrate a draw as if it was a victory.'

Obviously they don't know the difference between celebrating as if it was a victory and pissing ourselves laughing.
A direct rival.
At what, I wonder?

They haven't won a trophy for 35 years.. In that time we have won 3 FA Cups, A UEFA cup and 2 x League cups.
They finished 29 points behind us last season..

Yeah real rivals they are.

Wow West Ham fans are absolute pathetic. Apparently they was singing the offensive Harry Kane song away at Southampton? Hahahahaha For Woolwich, Chelsea and West Ham against Tottenham is all their biggest rivarly and biggest game of the season. The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur don't give a shit about the little shitty east london club. Tottenham Hotspur is the best team in London with great history.

White Hart Lane is the biggest best away game day out for all them mugs. West Ham Stadium is a little shithole with shit fans!!! Instead of getting behind their team the west ham cunts are always moaning. The West Ham pricks need to fuck off back to the championship and play Millwall where them scummy dickheads shitty fans belong. West Ham fans are the scummiest fans in England, and no one gives a shit about them or their shit little club.

Spurs fans are the best in London. Woolwich are dumb twats, if Woolwich lose, wenger out. Dumb fucks they should fuck off back to woolwich. Chelsea are the scummiest fans, disrespectful cunts who have no morals for example making noise during minutes silence when we played them at Wembley and they are racist pigs.

Last edited:
Had enough of these cunts. Fucking fat fucking sam. For someone who has won fuck all, he don't half rate himself.

Sick to death of everyone suddenly saying how good west ham are and what nice football they play. Bullshit.

I think it also time to relieve eriksen from corner duties.

Almost got in trouble at work (I'm in the Navy to clarify why I won't get fired) today when this idiot that barely watches football came up to me in a passageway and screamed "UP THE HAMMERS!" in my face. I grabbed him by the shirt, mainly because I was startled, pushed him extremely violently into a bulkhead and screamed "YIDS!" in his face. Someone pulled me off cause he thought we were about to fight.

The moral of this story, let's fucking demolish these fuckers!

I really think that first goal of the season might be my favorite. I know there were bigger ones against Woolwich, Sheff United, etc but Dier streaking out of nowhere like he was fired from a gun and swerving their keeper for the 93rd minute winner, I could watch that all day long. A fucking center half in his first game, away with 10 men. Stoppage time...
:dier:

i was at a 30th birthday celebration with my fiance's family and friends last night. We stayed at a nice hotel, got fairly drunk and she's currently still asleep.

Imagine her surprise when she wakes up and realises I've fucked off to the pub to get smashed watching the mighty Spurs.

I'm gonna get my cunt kicked in. COYS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom