The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is nothing of class related to West Ham. As a club, as an entity, as anything they are as worthless as Bosnian currency & without shame or dignity.

For example, research the real ins and outs of their relationship with Bobby Moore. They treated that man like absolute shit as a player & before he died he could not even get a ticket to watch the team from the club!....yet now they claim to be "Moore than a football club" Disgusting, using a deceased mans name for a cheap buck.

& this Academy of Football business is another lie. As Jimmy Greaves says..."it was the most unprofessional place" They have contributed little more than Bobby Barnes' perm to football...yet claim so much more ! Lies

Oh and West Ham won the World Cup....forgetting the team manager of was a former Spurs Title winner & Captain !

And finally, even the Stadium bid they did not win alone. It's a joint bid with Newham council. And the end result is a stadium they can use only 25 days a year....not that they tell their knuckle dragging fans the truth about any of that.

Hope we put 5 past them and Downing breaks his legs in a clash with Mark Knobal ( Cry baby wanker )

Also, how the fuck can a supporter leave a game with it in the balance? Especially with what these boys have done of late. Stay to the whistle!

Basically.......

We're not the finished product and any expectation that we are is unreasonable.

Could see effort on the pitch, it didn't work out and we still salvaged a draw.

Some spammers had a bit of Harry Kane damage today...
Damaged_caravans_at_Gailes_Caravan_Village.jpg

As much as you all say Lamela had a terrible first half(which he did), he got very stuck in and as the second half moved along he got better and better, he just needs to play on the right and create more goals like at the start of the season

We were awful today for the majority of the game. The cup final is obviously on the mind of a few players. I'm just glad we managed fight back and get the draw, so credit to the boys for that at least I guess...:pochserious2:

there's something just not right about Lamela.
his passes are a foot out, or scuffed, he beats one player and then runs into 3, or he's never quite in space to receive a pass.
It's like he knows how to spell football but just can't quite get the letters in the right order

I'm afraid I disagree. Andros is much better than Eric and should be played on the left. Andros creates space for other players.

Eric looks like a little boy lost. He is bullied off the ball too easily and he doesn't create anything. I hate to knock a young player as he has the potential and obviously he could easily prove me wrong. I hope he does but I genuinely feel we have bought a turnip here. And with him and dembele playing its like playing with 9 players.
Can you tell me when he was knocked off the ball? I saw him knock a few West Ham players off the ball, but not vice versa. I can tell you plenty of times where Townsend just gave the ball away.

Back
Top Bottom