The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

images
You all need something to take your minds of all this filth.​
You all need to remember that Karren Brady has been done by Sam 'Amigo' Allardyce.

You've been watching Fifty Shades of Grey mate?

Funny you say that a load of my wife's single mates are off to watch it at the cinema tomorrow night after a dinner, fucking tragic they are all gonna walk out a cinema in the burbs horny as fuck 11pm Valentine's Day but crying their eyes out they don't have a bloke!

Funny you say that a load of my wife's single mates are off to watch it at the cinema tomorrow night after a dinner, fucking tragic they are all gonna walk out a cinema in the burbs horny as fuck 11pm Valentine's Day but crying their eyes out they don't have a bloke!

There will be a few hustlers sitting in the bars across the street from the cinemas tonight.

Any of them a " Would " ?? :ledleylick:

Can't believe this was ONLY a week ago (right now!) So much has gone on since, and the PL fixture list has ensured that our victory was only allowed to 'last' a couple of days with our away game at Liverpool, and their home banker against Leicester (which they almost - BUT CRUCIALLY DIDN'T - conspire to fuck up!)

Only another week to wait to start putting it all right... BUT UNTIL THEN....
COME ON 'BORO!!!!!! (I can't start enjoying the FA Cup again until those cunts are out!)

Funny thing is, for all you cats that say no, if you had a job interview Monday, walked in and there she was behind the desk in a black dress, the first thing you will think of will be banging her over the table - 100%

#neverwrong

you can tell by the way she sits she has very meaty lips.

COME ON 'BORO!!!!!! (I can't start enjoying the FA Cup again until those cunts are out!)

I might be the only person here who wants them to get to the semi's or even the final, as long as they don't win it.

Fixture pile ups always hurt them badly, their injury record is shocking. Trying to cope with a cup run and Europe could seriously dent their league position.

I might be the only person here who wants them to get to the semi's or even the final, as long as they don't win it.

Fixture pile ups always hurt them badly, their injury record is shocking. Trying to cope with a cup run and Europe could seriously dent their league position.

The thing is that at some point they are very likely to win it.
I want them out at the very first opportunity.

Remember Chelsea.

Now do some of you get why it was a bad idea to let siggy go. Would of been that sub to give us that quite random goal. And we still have paulinho. Real sad, but need to move on.

Can't believe this was ONLY a week ago (right now!) So much has gone on since, and the PL fixture list has ensured that our victory was only allowed to 'last' a couple of days with our away game at Liverpool, and their home banker against Leicester (which they almost - BUT CRUCIALLY DIDN'T - conspire to fuck up!)

Only another week to wait to start putting it all right... BUT UNTIL THEN....

The thing is that at some point they are very likely to win it.
I want them out at the very first opportunity.

Remember Chelsea.
Erm, I assume you're talking about wet spam? Already out?

Back
Top Bottom