The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to be careful, With 12 days between league games and 9 days between our last game and the next... our players are going to be unfit. Thats what I've been told anyway...

I see the dirty cheating Fucks have got away with again.. Adrian their Shit keeper has had his red card rescinded. Apparently deliberately handling the ball outside the area is not an offence any more.

I see the dirty cheating Fucks have got away with again.. Adrian their Shit keeper has had his red card rescinded. Apparently deliberately handling the ball outside the area is not an offence any more.
neither is rugby tackling players who gave you the slip
maybe we are slowly insinuating rugby rules into football. When someone is offside in future perhaps there will be a scrum.

We need to be careful, With 12 days between league games and 9 days between our last game and the next... our players are going to be unfit. Thats what I've been told anyway...

Mousa shouldn't play though, because he got subbed which means he was shit and he gave the ball away 5 or 6 times :dembele:

I'm not going to worry about which team they will have to meet us. We must go into this game with great belief. It's West Ham FFS.

To think Diers debut goal has set the tone for our entire season, never giving up rewarded with last min winners!
PinkKaleidoscopicAmericanlobster.gif

With 11 men or ten men I expect to see more scenes like these:

It will always end the same way for Brady & Gold in their Cup Final.
BvLaDcuIIAAeLc0.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom