The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hahaha the open top bus parade was maneuvering into position and we broke their hearts with a late show yet again.
Normally I would be pissed off with drawing with these Cunts but being 2-0 down with 10 mins left I will celebrate.. They were pissed off beyond belief, they thought it was won.
So that's Stalteri, Bale, Dier and now Sir Harold Kane, that we've fucked them over in injury time..
I was so fucked off when it went to 2-0 that I didn't know what to do.. But the Boys dug in and put a fuck off great smile on my face.
Seeing their faces was priceless.

Not that it matters lol.
It's just a rep rating.....................

But I truly despair at the spammers of disagree sometimes.

Like dude.... you make yourself look worse than the intended target.
Incredibly short sighted.

No penalty the pikeys cry.. Kanes a dirty diver the Pikeys cry.

lIHuAS6.jpg

Poch got it wrong today w/ the Lamela/AT Wing combo. Need to simply pick one for RW duties and gotta roll w/ Chadli at RW who can actually whip some balls into the box and create some opportunities. I'd even take Rose at LW over Lamela.

And Dembele having a poor game didn't help things. Good of Poch to recognize and swap at HT. Would've done the same w/ Lamela or AT as well

Either way, Alex Song. Gracias

Back
Top Bottom