The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WHL today was a heart attack for me, people leaving early as well but I always stay till the end. So so so good not to have though's total cunts come to our place and get 3 points.

By the way we're the offside calls right on their goal and Kane's offside call?

Kane was offside theirs was very tight letter of law also offside Danny shouldn't have just stood with hand up

WHL today was a heart attack for me, people leaving early as well but I always stay till the end. So so so good not to have though's total cunts come to our place and get 3 points.

By the way we're the offside calls right on their goal and Kane's offside call?

yea Kane was off

not sure about them cunts

Haven't seen the tv replays of Kane but it looked soft IMO - was he offside for the re-bound?
Another brilliant one from KUMB. Seriously do these people watch football?
That's a Brass Eye satire of a football fan. I can't believe it.

giphy.gif

We were awful today for the majority of the game. The cup final is obviously on the mind of a few players. I'm just glad we managed fight back and get the draw, so credit to the boys for that at least I guess...:pochserious2:

Also, I obviously haven't watched the game. But people say West Ham dominated the game, that doesn't resonate well with the statistics I've seen.

65% possession and 27-12 in goal attemps, 20-9 in shots.

Were all our chances shit and theirs clear cut or?

I'm seeing a lot of reports of anti-semitic abuse by Wham supporters. Guys, if you see it, GET IT ON VIDEO! Without visuals to enable naming, shaming and media interest, no one will care.

The League doesn't want to stop this stuff, that's too much work. They just want people to be unaware it happens.

On the way out the ground we were singing '2-0 and you fucked it up' and 'everywhere we go'. Their fans looked so cunted and we also intimidated them on the way out as well, top draw.

I'm seeing a lot of reports of anti-semitic abuse by Wham supporters. Guys, if you see it, GET IT ON VIDEO! Without visuals to enable naming, shaming and media interest, no one will care.

The League doesn't want to stop this stuff, that's too much work. They just want people to be unaware it happens.
Agreed. The media would much rather sweep it under the rug rather than get their hands dirty, and instead report occasionally about Spurs using the nasty "y word", rather than confront true and unambiguous racism. Their hand was forced over the Chelsea video, but Chelsea and West Ham fans have practically gotten away with murder over the years with Hitler chants and hissing. Get it on tape or it might as well have never happened.

Back
Top Bottom