The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We just had a jew executed on the street a week ago - Now debate has turned to, how jews can avoid "provocing" violence.

Antisemitism in Europe still rife, amongst the rabble as well as the media and culture elite. And that explains, how it can still go on in football.

Apart from opening 10-20 mins, WHU were the better side, even when we had them pegged back.

We struggle to create open chances and our midfield still struggle to defend space in front of our box. Room for improvement.

We haven't won a league home game after a Europa League game, with 2 draws and 4 losses. I didn't realise it was that bad to be honest.

With that in mind, I think Poch has to re-think his team for Thursday. He has to prioritise the cup final now and give a rest to players he feels that need it.

For the cup final I'd be playing Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Fazio, Rose, Mason, Bentaleb, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela/Townsend/Dembele and Kane. I'm not sure I'd start many of them on Thursday after watching that today. That stat clearly shows we don't play well after a Europa League game.

Having walked out as Eriksen's shot hit the stands, I was surprised to be back inside the stadium celebrating a short while later, that will teach me !

West Ham have an effective way of playing, but it's no better than effective. Sit deep & play on the break and work set pieces, this could have been any two bob side from the last twenty years. They were more effective as a Unit than we were, but we had the extra quality, we were below our recognized best, they were up for it as its their "big game" & still they did not win. That says a lot.

As for the play acting & time wasting, well I assume this is why Fat Sam is hated as they are desperate acts for teams in the bottom places. Oh the irony of his "honesty" comments...he should have focused on the antics of his seen own number 31 who goes down like he's been shot, spoils 3 minutes and then, after getting touched up by their physio, comes back on and runs @ Walker like the Duracell bunny within seconds. Disgraceful behavior.

Two final points, Lloris...work on your kicking please !

&

It sounded very much like hissing at times from the away fans...who generally were quiet otherwise

rk7onl.jpg

Clever cunt

rk7onl.jpg

Clever cunt

Like it's been pointed out already, media darlings Chelsea (due to money) and this lot (due to fuck knows why) get away with this stuff all the time in the ground. In one game with West Ham a couple of years ago they hissed, sung Hitler sings (several hundred of them heard as far as middle of West Upper at least), threw stuff at Bale, celebrated and abused a player stretchered off in front of them and, set a flare off with kids around it.

Comments in the media after Hitler songs were mentioned; didn't hear it.

Also, I obviously haven't watched the game. But people say West Ham dominated the game, that doesn't resonate well with the statistics I've seen.

65% possession and 27-12 in goal attemps, 20-9 in shots.

Were all our chances shit and theirs clear cut or?
A lot of those shots were speculative and from distance. In short: we kept running into their defence in the final third and not looking very dangerous despite all the possession we had.

Like it's been pointed out already, media darlings Chelsea (due to money) and this lot (due to fuck knows why) get away with this stuff all the time in the ground. In one game with West Ham a couple of years ago they hissed, sung Hitler sings (several hundred of them heard as far as middle of West Upper at least), threw stuff at Bale, celebrated and abused a player stretchered off in front of them and, set a flare off with kids around it.

Yet one passable TV-comedian questions our use of the word 'Yid' (despite painfully obvious ulterior motives) and it's splashed all over the media. Fucking bizarre.
:paulinhobored:

The Secret Footballer column on this is interesting too:

http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/...ead-in-racism-storm-not-just-pay-lip-service/

It's not all fans, but it's not all clubs either. This behavior is worse at certain clubs, and there has been no real effort to stop it. You can blame society, but also blame these clubs for lack of action on their private property.

Back
Top Bottom