The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What sums Spam fans up the best, is the fact that they sing Anti-Semitic songs and yet have a large Jewish following and a Jewish owner. They even used to sing these songs when Benayoun was a player..
Not the brightest are they?

Calm down dear, I don't sing any of those songs so please don't tar me with that brush.

Out of the two fanbases, I don't think it's ours who would be classed as "jumped up".

TOMO, if you don't mind sir, I'm going to stop trying to converse with you as you're clearly too stupid to partake in serious conversations.

Now run along and play with something shiny.

Fuck you you jumped up arrogant piece of crap. Don't try and act like you are here for civil debate, you are a hammers fans coming in a spurs forum to troll us and now you pretend like you want calm debate.

For the record I have never trolled a hammers forum so I have to ask who is the child in this, you dick.

Calm down dear, I don't sing any of those songs so please don't tar me with that brush.

guilty by association you fucking dirty no good pikey cunt

you stand with them and you walk with them

the day THFC supporters start mocking millions of people dying on the regular is the day I stop supporting this great club

Banned for what? Being offended by being classed as a "Dirty No Good Pikey" which couldn't be further from the truth.

As for the stadium, I don't really care. I don't own the club, filling it ain't my problem.

If only we were a World super power like Spurs with that huge waiting list yet an empty stadium on Europa League nights.

Has anyone on forum ever indicated that we believe we're a 'World super power', you're making assumption that aren't true.

And the fact your contribution to this forum is purely to wind people up makes you a sad bitter troll.

Good luck in your half empty, soulless, dust bowl of a ground.

Sorry TOMO, appears I've hit a nerve.

MadYid, you're very angry about the songs a minority of our fans sing. Tell me, how did you feel about the vile chants against Sol Campbell or the racial stereotyping of Adebayor's parents?

Also, should it really "have been him" on that Togo coach?

yea because that's easily comparable to millions of people being tortured to death in an attempted genocide

really doubting your privately funded education claims you seem like a smart arse cunt who thinks he knows alot more than he actually does

and my nerves got struck a long time ago, fuck all to do with you ya dirty pikey cunt

The same one your weasel chairman hired private investigators to help stopping us get? No need to be bitter old sport.

As for trying to wind people up, how am I? I've just taken exception to you labelling all West Ham fans as racists whilst calling us all "Dirty Pikey Cunts".

Wouldn't that offend you, in my position?

So I get your point, you find "Dirty Pikey Cunts" offensive. Why are your still here then?

The same one your weasel chairman hired private investigators to help stopping us get? No need to be bitter old sport.

As for trying to wind people up, how am I? I've just taken exception to you labelling all West Ham fans as racists whilst calling us all "Dirty Pikey Cunts".

Wouldn't that offend you, in my position?

well tbf you didn't even know what racism was before you came on here today :freund:

Deluded88 you really are a sad fuck to come to another teams forum and try and take some morale high ground bollox when your fanbase is filled with cunts. To many movies and books based on your old boys and all of a sudden every fucker past walthamstow thinks hes a hard nut cause they own a piece of stone island clothing. "Minority" ? You really are deluded like your name aint you ? So singing about that facist prick di canio and viva lazio along with the hissing in the away end was the "minority", just do yourself a favour and fuck off with the rest of your fanbase back down the leagues where you belong.

So you can pick and choose what is acceptable based on the severity of the situation/crime?

Homophobic abuse? OK.
Wishing Murder? Fine.
Mocking the stereotypical third World family struggling to get by? Banter.
Mocking mass murder? Fucking disgusting.

Just so I'm clear my friend, I need to know where the boundaries lie.

never said I agreed with it just that they aren't really comparable

if you can't see that you really are a thick fucking cunt and massively clutching at straws

Sorry TOMO, appears I've hit a nerve.

MadYid, you're very angry about the songs a minority of our fans sing. Tell me, how did you feel about the vile chants against Sol Campbell or the racial stereotyping of Adebayor's parents?

Also, should it really "have been him" on that Togo coach?

West Ham are scum.

Im not talking about racism. Its an overplayed card, and two sets of fans trying to be the most un-racist is pathetic and patronising.

But, a filthy little club you are none the less. You are like the shitty little cunt, that hangs off the coat tails of your older brothers, trying to be noticed...gobbing off about nothing of note.
Your only come back to being slated by Spurs, is "you will never be better than ars*nal".....you even sang "3-2 to the ars*nal" during the Lasagne game....sad, sad little shit club, shifting around in everyones shadow.

You had your biggest cup final the other year. It was a pitch invasion against Millwall.
Your only other goal is to finish above us.

Remember when the Icelandics took over, and you signed Tevez illegally? You know, when you were going to win the title within 5 years. Remember when you all wanted to kick the shit out of your now hero, Fat Sam? Remember when Mark Noble was world class?

You are a fucking yo-yo club. You used to be a feeder club, but you produce fuck all worth pillaging anymore. Your fans were a fucking sham yesterday, with their one anthem and world cup final celebrations.

Calm down, and get back in your fucking little box you fucking eel munching bunch of cunts.
This is your best season ever, and you have barely wiped your cock on 5th spot.

LOL, will have chav supporters on here next claiming thats a racist term :eriksenlol::pochfacepalm:

It's not about them being different though, is it.

It's about them all being wrong. Something you all seem to struggle to understand.

One rule for one.

like I said I don't agree with it, it is wrong

but the levels of severity are VASTLY different

so you stupid fucking no good pikey inbred cunt are currently throwing stones when you live in a massive glass house

It's all very aggressive from behind the safety of a computer screen.

Like the aggression from behind the safety of the police cordon yesterday.

Or the aggression towards a fifteen year old boy on his own...until other, bigger, scarier people turned up.

You and your fantasy stories.

Hissing? I was there yesterday and there was no hissing.

There was "sshhh" as it was oh so very quiet.
That old one :adethumbup: and the long nose pointing was because ? ........ Funny how you dont mention a peep about the lazio songs, Or the best one from last season , "he's coming for you " .......
Cant wait to hear you excuse those.

My man, I most certainly did and no amount of snippets from Wikipedia will change my mind that, in modern day society, it's racist to use a derogative term against the traveller community.

You can throw as many Steffen Freund pictures about as you want, it's interpretation.

lol you can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself

you came on here and displayed a distinct lack of knowledge regarding racism ya stupid fucking prick

the traveler community is not a fucking race to its own whether you want to believe that or not bitch

that's a fact you stupid cunt

I see you trying to move away from the genocide and rsol/ade comparison too you stupid fuck lol

go get a fucking life ya sad idiot

It's all very aggressive from behind the safety of a computer screen.

Like the aggression from behind the safety of the police cordon yesterday.

Or the aggression towards a fifteen year old boy on his own...until other, bigger, scarier people turned up.

I wouldn't go down that route, especially when you still talk about your massive victory of smashing a Spurs Pub up, when in fact it was 3pm in the afternoon before a 19-45 kick off and the only people in there were old men and a few kids..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom