The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

maybe talking out my arse as going from memory and haven't watched the highlights yet (was in the shelf today) but these are my ratings

Lloris - 6 some nice saves as normal but poor distribution
Walker - 6 few mistakes defensively but got forward well
Dier - 7 thought he was class today front to back
Verts - 6 pretty good standard performance
Rose - 7 good performance, nice goal
Bentaleb - 7 top class under a lot of pressure form spam midfield and coped well
Mason - 6 ok performance could have been better
Townsend - 5 very average, poor decision making and touch
Dembele - 5 been very happy with him recently but was poor today
Lamela - 7 yes made a few cock ups but worked his arse off and made life hard for the hammers midfield
Kane - 7 isolated for so long yet shows class when given the chance

Subs

Eriksen - 6 ok some nice touches but a few poor passes in the final third
Chadli - 6 looked ok
Soldado - 5 bit quiet

Poch - 5 thought sam by swamping the midfield and getting in crosses seemed to get it right today.

What a fucking car crash. I'm stunned half of you cunts are allowed near a computer.
some of them type through the bars of their padded cells by hitting the keys with the handle of their feeding spoon, whilst they hold it in their mouth
StraightJacket.jpg

If someone is always acting like a cunt then just mods should ban him for good and thats it
But isn't the whole ethos of this site that moderation is avoided and that you are effectively moderated by your peers?
I'm not sure what happens if you get sin binned too many times
- or break the rules by creating a new login and simply carrying on..................

Back
Top Bottom