Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just left the bar in Chicago met some more wonderful Fellow expats today we wanted to go to the chelsea bar here and kick off but hey then realised there isn't a chelsea bar, there isn't even a chelsea bar in chelsea, soulless cunts

I am proud of every yid we didn't do enough today but we are part of something real not plastic and we see a bright future

Come on you spurs back in London for Leicester game see you all there

2nt6ag.jpg

2nt6ag.jpg

2nt6ag.jpg

2nt6ag.jpg

2nt6ag.jpg

2nt6ag.jpg
Kiddy fiddler. .

The average age of our outfield players today was 23.1. We're going to back in a big way very soon.

It was a poor final with Spurs clearly getting more possession in the 1st half, but to me Townsend plays like a headless chicken and although draws several opposing players to nullify him he lacks a ceativity to hurt teams.
When he had that purple patch which promoted him to England status, he has never ever kept this height of expectancy.
The second half was predictable after they scored, with their second coming from another counter attack,so with various subs we huffed and puffed but Cech was never tested.
For me there are seeds of hope for next year with youth gaining experience with every game,and Poco must be given time to set up his own style and team, so next year may give us more to hold on too COYS

Sad, sad, sad. You poor chap i hope you wake up tomorrow and are proud of yourself. No on knows who you are so does it really matter. what youvare doing..twat?

if anything you are helping to distract from the horrid day...thanks.
Actually agree with most of this,apart from the waking up part .

Back
Top Bottom