Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For anyone who just tuned into forums and is not aware of the score, thank me later

2nt6ag.jpg
This isn't going to end very well....

castle_popcorn_gif_by_namgis-d5wuzdn.gif

WTF is wrong with you all? I just kindly presented the score on the forum in case someone was not aware
I would ignore you but so angry right now i want to get a home made iron bar and smash it round your face u fucking cunt! , come to the Chelsea youth match i dare u and let us meet you im sure you will be talking afterwards! CUNT!

I won't got into detail since everything has already been posted I'm sure, but one thing that really buoyed me at the end was that we never gave up.

Much is talked about the spirit in the team, and how we believe we can come back from anything, but on a sodden pitch, in a game where we were frustrated, and at 2-0 down against the Champions elect players were still sprinting for the ball to get play back on with a minute left. Even at 92 minutes we were pressing them trying to get the breakthrough, refusing to accept defeat when it would have been easy to do so.

It didn't work today, but that is the mentality that wins trophies.

Our time is coming.

Back
Top Bottom