Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love to go but have serious health problems that mean I'll be watching it at home, but I dream of a day when I wont be sick anymore and I can go to something like this. If you get to go, any of you, make the most of it. Don't sit there and critisize, or sit quietly, instead sing ya heart out and make it a day you'll never forget.
p.s. this better not be a Five Live Extra only job again.

One of my kids slipped and landed face first on a stair this morning. Lost one tooth and loosened another. I was able to get him an appointment with an emergency dentist for 30 minutes before kickoff. He's refusing to go until after the match. I've never been more proud of him.
:adesalute:

there are times you have to be ruthless, and the GK issue is one of those times. This isn't just any old game, there's a trophy at stake. Surely even Vorm himself must realise that Hugo must play. No room for sentimentality.

Its 1-1 in the 89th minute. Chelsea have 1 substitute left after being forced in to two early changes after both Oscar and Hazard were forced off through injury after daring to fuck with Nabil Bentaleb. Jose considers bringing on a defender and keeping it tight, as he feels confident about going to penalties.. when.. all of a sudden, CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN HITS A SHOT FROM 30 YARDS!! Its hit the post... hit Courtois on the arse... but hang on... did it cross the line... The referee is consulting with the linesman... and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT the goal line technology has apparently broken down. The referee has no choice but to go manual on this one. He's made his decision... GOALLLLLL!!! TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR LEAD 2-1!
Well I'm just looking at the replay here... the ball hasn't crossed the line! The chelsea bench are furious and they have every right to be! The fans have tears in their eyes. What an injustice!
AND THERES THE FINAL WHISTLE! ITS ALL OVER! Tottenham Hotspur have won the 2015 league cup after a dramatic late bit of drama. John Terry has tears in his eyes. It could be because he's just seen his mum being arrested by Wembley security for trying to steal the silverware. It could be because his dad was arrested earlier for selling drugs to undercover policemen. It could be because he realises what an utter utter fucking little bitch cunt he is. But if I'm honest, i think its because once again he's been beaten in a final by tottenham.

:avbpray::ledley:

hello spurs fans. i am obika khumelo. the king of nigeria. i have 2 vip tickets to the final today. i cannot get to football game today. if u want my special tickets i will give u them for free my friend. i just need u to put £1000 in to my bank account for a deposit so i can send u the tickets special cheetah express delivery. once u get tickets & sign for them, i will give back the moneys. my bank account is pay pay okocha. it very good skillfull bank.

From the Spurs site:

"If a match is oversubscribed with applications, tickets will be allocated using our loyalty points system. Applications from One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders will take priority over One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members. Tickets will be allocated on an individual supporter's loyalty points as opposed to a group average. (e.g. If one supporter out of an application for a group of five has the required loyalty points for a fixture, one ticket will be allocated)."
Hope that clears it up for you.
Smashing ! Wifey aint coming then:freundgoal:

Wait a minute... that's no coincidence

FcX4S9Y.jpg

:gallashmm:

vertonghen.gif

Took my 7 year old daughter and some of her friends to a birthday party today. Had them all singing 'Spurs are in their way to Wembley' all the way. One of their dads is a Gooner, too, so I'm hoping she carried on when she got home!
:vert:

Finally back after an arse of a journey across London. I'm feeling genuinely quite heart broken by the result. Those cunts deserve so little but continue to get so much.
It was a funny atmosphere today - especially with their no show. The truth is, however much effort fans put in, the atmosphere in a large bowl arena is shit compared to e.g. WHL. But we did try and were singing until the end.
I think we've run out of steam a bit this season, but Chelsea did still do a good - if dull - job in keeping us down. Honestly, if Mourinho was on Master Chef, he'd win by turning off everyone else's ovens and making a dull - but technically nutritious - salad.
I am, though, genuinely proud of our team and how the young core of our side is developing this season. It's only a few months on from one of the most chaotic and shambolic seasons we've had in years. There is A LOT to be positive about this season and, as I've probably said before, Poch and the squad will learn so much from this year.

As far as social media modern football gimmicks go this is pretty shit.
Capital One offering fans of either club to 'own the arch' and have it lit white or blue on match day.

My favourite comment on Facebook:
'The arch is already white. If we really want to wind Chelsea up we should make it black.'

:eriksenlol:

Just got home for the match. Gutted about the result, obviously, but unlike the journey home from the Portsmouth and Chelsea FA Cup Semi-Final's, I felt nothing but pride for the lads and our club as a whole. Our fans were amazing today, we stood the whole game in our stand and did not stop singing from the first whistle. Can't really fault any of the lads to be honest, some fantastic displays from a few (Dier, Rose, Bentlaeb IMO) . Still a chance of finishing in the top 4 this season and even if we don't, fuck it, next season we'll have another go. COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom