Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cup Final photo-shoot today...
B9qWUpkIAAAj2Yj.jpg:large

B9pUcxXIQAAUacr.jpg:large

B9qDDNkIYAA9d0g.jpg:large

B9pg_GXIcAElTG5.jpg:large

If Poch plays his cards right, we won't be too knackered from the match before the Wembley final. Some sensible squad rotation will help.

Also, not too arsed about the COC. The priority must be qualifying for next season's CL. Either do it the hard way (finish top 4) or the semi-hard way (win the EL). Once you have CL football, you hold a great bargaining chip when it comes to making signings. Beautiful things will follow.
dear god

Applied but doubt I'll get one gutted but do some work for prawn sandwich yids so you never know.
Offered free window cleaning to any customers who can get me a ticket.

I think you'll be ok, just. Looking at our allocation, taking out all season ticket holders and then going down the member's loyalty band numbers, it drops into the 100-149 bracket.

There are 11,400 in there though and not sure if the allocation number quoted excludes 'other' club tickets for players and officials to be deducted as well.

The table hasn't been updated since 1/12/14 so all a guesstimate. 145+ might be ok, 150+ should be.
Ya I herd that it will be between 100-149, well I thought they would put them to one side for the players etc. Well I hope my 150 + will be enough, will pay any price for the ticket once it comes from the club itself.
Just hope it is today they tell what the cut off was etc.

Thanks again bud!

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom