Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of my kids slipped and landed face first on a stair this morning. Lost one tooth and loosened another. I was able to get him an appointment with an emergency dentist for 30 minutes before kickoff. He's refusing to go until after the match. I've never been more proud of him.
:adesalute:

Atmosphere really heating up here on my sofa.
Got my spurs shirt on. Leg in a cast. Constantly refreshing the spurs fb page to watch the pre match stuff. Stone cold sober. Girlfriend on the phone to her mum.

If special brew Made cup final days...

Probably a contractual obligation to play Vorm if he does start. Not much can be done about it. He's a good goalie, but obviously would prefer Hugo the god

gonna watch it at the shebeen. reckon there will be a a small group of spurs fans.
Which shebeen? You a Saffa? I don't know many Saffa Spur supporters, I've met about 4 in my life, one of the 4 is a mate of mine from school days so that makes about three Jappies I know who support Spurs. You must be a Jappie if u watching in a shabeen.

Which shebeen? You a Saffa? I don't know many Saffa Spur supporters, I've met about 4 in my life, one of the 4 is a mate of mine from school days so that makes about three Jappies I know who support Spurs. You must be a Jappie if u watching in a shabeen.
Google translate didn't work...

Apparently I'm in goal !?!???

What the fuck I am 200 miles from wembley with a poorly head & Poch , the fucking genius , decides that I am in goal ....

I'm not happy

Back
Top Bottom