Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

B_AaL11W0AINHuT.jpg

Here in Vienna, basically just one pub is going to show the match. Will be there with a friend of mine, which is a Bayern fan and absolutely hates Chelsea. It is also going to be full with chelski gloryhunters. Want to see them completely silent! :kaneshh: :smesh::coys:

gonna watch it at the shebeen. reckon there will be a a small group of spurs fans.

Fucking shitting myself.

Might spew.

Sitting on the bog right now.

My third visit today. Very loose bowels. My poor ring piece is red raw.

Although that has probably more to with the bloke I pulled last night tbf. Like two tins of irn bru stacked on top of each other.

I hope he plays Cahill and even then we will need a large slice of luck. Here's hoping they get an early red. I'm determined to each enjoy whatever.

Sitting on the bog right now.

My third visit today. Very loose bowels. My poor ring piece is red raw.

Although that has probably more to with the bloke I pulled last night tbf. Like two tins of irn bru stacked on top of each other.

I hope he plays Cahill and even then we will need a large slice of luck. Here's hoping they get an early red. I'm determined to each enjoy whatever.
Two tins of Bru? Fuck. I must've sleepwalked all the way there. No wonder I'm knackered.

hello spurs fans. i am obika khumelo. the king of nigeria. i have 2 vip tickets to the final today. i cannot get to football game today. if u want my special tickets i will give u them for free my friend. i just need u to put £1000 in to my bank account for a deposit so i can send u the tickets special cheetah express delivery. once u get tickets & sign for them, i will give back the moneys. my bank account is pay pay okocha. it very good skillfull bank.

Fucking brilliant my friend, fucking brilliant.

P.s. Just transferred that money

Back
Top Bottom