Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

lets hope the score is kept down to say 2-0 nor more than three as that will be hard to take.

200.gif

I am fucking buzzing for tomorrow! It's all I have thought about for the last two weeks! First thing on my mind when I wake up. I've been to all of the wembley visits in recent memory but this one I'm looking forward to a little bit more.

Everyone who is going. Sing loud. Sing proud. I'm getting emotional just thinking about tomorrow. Let's show these cunts what real supporters are. Let's show our class.

I have a feeling we are going to see Harry Kane's 'Bale' moment tomorrow. He will add his name to the list of Spurs heros.

I'll see you at The Torch

COYS!

Nerves have actually kicked in now, whatever happens tomorrow I want us to come away proud of our performance, Mourinho has has everything on his side, the 8 day rest, the billionaire squad so I know they are favourites for the cup but my god a cup win would be so fucking amazing in Poch's first season.

Right, I'm signing for tonight, going to take a couple of pain killers and going to bed, don't know how much sleep I'm going to get though. Keep the faith all of you, no in-fighting now until after the game; after all, we are all on the same side and want the same thing, don't we? Take care all of those you going to the game, and COYS

It's hard to predict the score.. They will be favourites as we played abroad on Thursday..

I don't know the outcome of the game, but what I do know is we will out number them, we will out sing them, we will get behind our team more than them. We will destroy them in the stands.

They are a Plastic pathetic club with plastic pathetic supporters..We are a proper club with proper fans..
What ever the outcome is tomorrow, they can never take that away from us..

COYS !!!!!!!
th

Silly gifts is what we do tottenham fc is a charitable organisation and has been for years, nothing can stop that now.
If as expected we get beat lets hope the score is kept down to say 2-0 nor more than three as that will be hard to take.
Can't go into it thinking like that mate. We've done it before and we can certainly do it again. There's more resilience about us this season.

anyone know whether pubs near white hart lane will be charging for people to get in during the final? And any good recommendations for what pub to go to? thanks!

anyone know whether pubs near white hart lane will be charging for people to get in during the final? And any good recommendations for what pub to go to? thanks!
No they won't charge but expect to pay £3.50 for a pint of utter piss water.

Back
Top Bottom